Question How do I unlock thw bootloader of Realme C25Y?

Search This thread

adriangwapoz

May 2, 2022
I know this is not the thread for it but I'll just put it here.

how do i unlock it? I've already tried the fastboot method by executing the command fastboot flashing unlock and fastboot oem unlock but it still doesn't unlock it; instead, it gives an error message.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramzidz15

gianonceu

how do i unlock it? I've already tried the fastboot method by executing the command fastboot flashing unlock and fastboot oem unlock but it still doesn't unlock it; instead, it gives an error message.
you need auth.bin to unlock the bootloader for unisoc based devices. dont ask me about the auth.bin because i dont have unisoc based device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

you need auth.bin to unlock the bootloader for unisoc based devices. dont ask me about the auth.bin because i dont have unisoc based device