How do I upgrade my s21 from att android 11 to android 12?

Search This thread

reyesjoseorellana

Jul 26, 2021
my s21 is a g991u android 11 from ATT, can i install android 12 with another rom? what system should i install

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nasir.rony

AsItLies

Nov 4, 2009
tucson
Samsung Galaxy S10
my s21 is a g991u android 11 from ATT, can i install android 12 with another rom? what system should i install
Follow this link and it has at&t a12. Note though it's the 1u1 version meaning it's carrier unlocked (I believe, could be wrong, pretty new to the s21 and Samsung).

But, to answer your question, it's always better to have an 'open' rom rather than a carrier rom just because of the lack of 'bloat'.

that said, some carriers, and at&t is known for this, require you (or they used to) be running their rom before certain features will work, like volte for example. They also, at least used to, your device to be one of 'theirs', they verify that by checking imei.

It's kind of impossible to answer your question given the variables and you don't say which carrier you want to use your device with, or even if it's carrier unlocked.

reyesjoseorellana

Jul 26, 2021
Sigue este enlace y tiene at&t a12. Tenga en cuenta que es la versión 1u1, lo que significa que su operador está desbloqueado (creo que podría estar equivocado, bastante nuevo en el s21 y Samsung).

Pero, para responder a su pregunta, siempre es mejor tener una rom 'abierta' en lugar de una rom portadora solo por la falta de 'inflación'.

dicho esto, algunos operadores, y at & t es conocido por esto, requieren que usted (o solían hacerlo) esté ejecutando su rom antes de que funcionen ciertas funciones, como volte, por ejemplo. También, al menos solían, que su dispositivo fuera uno de 'suyos', lo verifican al verificar imei.

Es un poco imposible responder a su pregunta dadas las variables y no dice con qué operador desea usar su dispositivo, o incluso si está desbloqueado.
gracias por responderme, mi s21 fue desbloqueado recientemente para usar con tigo carrier, actualmente solo uso tigo como carrier

reyesjoseorellana

Jul 26, 2021
when inserting the tigo chip it asks me for a code, I recently took it to a trusted place and they told me that I could use it with any operator

reyesjoseorellana

Jul 26, 2021
For those who have the same device, I can tell you that if possible I currently have Android 12 on my att g991u, which is now g991u1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.