How do you enable VoLTE/VoWifi on Nokia 8?

Search This thread

cyber-mix

Oct 30, 2016
Hello,

Have/use someone VoLTE/VoWifi on Nokia 8? I have no function to enable this option Mobile Networks or in another place. How do you enable this options?

Thanks

henhoy

Aug 21, 2008
Hello,

Have/use someone VoLTE/VoWifi on Nokia 8? I have no function to enable this option Mobile Networks or in another place. How do you enable this options?

Thanks

Just in case you do not know it, the carrier that you use, need to support it in general, and the carrier also have to decide that they want to support on that phone model.

HeinemeierDK

Oct 19, 2017
Just in case you do not know it, the carrier that you use, need to support it in general, and the carrier also have to decide that they want to support on that phone model.

Is the menu inaccessible/hidden entirely without carrier support? I can find the shortcut to "Enhanced 4G LTE" by searching the settings menu, but when I try to follow it I end up with the normal network settings (without the Enhanced 4G LTE option)

My phone is the TA-1004 version

cyber-mix

Oct 30, 2016
Hello,

Thanks for sharing that I fo, I know that secret code but don't stay on VoLTE, seems as carrier have to enable that service on sim card, and they make available this services only on Samsung S8, Samsung S8+ and Xiaomi MI6. They are still on test with VoLTE

barery24

Jul 11, 2008
I think it depend on carrier.
I have two carrier, one doesn't have VoLTE and another have
In Cellular network settings, you can see one have "Enahnced 4G LTE Mode", but another not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171024-072105.png
    Screenshot_20171024-072105.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 4,181
  • Screenshot_20171024-072110.png
    Screenshot_20171024-072110.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 4,172

brianj41

Dec 24, 2010
*#*#4636#*#* key combo will get you access to enable VOLTE/Video calling over WIFI.

Be careful of what you change.

i wonder if you tryed thise settings, to see if i could change to wificall, would that affect my mic, since after i tryed to set it to wificall mic is soooo ****ed
if so, how do i change it back is it possible to reset thoses settings

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is the menu inaccessible/hidden entirely without carrier support? I can find the shortcut to "Enhanced 4G LTE" by searching the settings menu, but when I try to follow it I end up with the normal network settings (without the Enhanced 4G LTE option)

My phone is the TA-1004 version

I believe so.
    Hello,

Thanks

*#*#4636#*#* key combo will get you access to enable VOLTE/Video calling over WIFI.

Be careful of what you change.
    Needs to be carrier enabled