Question How do you feel about your Mi 11, after all this time since it's release?

Search This thread

ralovesoc

Oct 11, 2020
Iasi
Xiaomi Mi 11
I wanna hear the general answers of what people here think. I personally am really satisfied with this phone and will continue to daily it hopefully for atleast 1 more year (i usually buy a new phone every year but this year i just didn't feel the need to).

Madmonk33

Oct 17, 2017
Xiaomi Mi 11
Great phone, for the price it's way better than the Samsung flagships that came out at the same time, only one gripe is the wifi reception is not the best but that could be that I'm on the android 12 beta testing so may be fixed on the global stable release.

senkrad76

Jun 26, 2012
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
Great phone, for the price it's way better than the Samsung flagships that came out at the same time, only one gripe is the wifi reception is not the best but that could be that I'm on the android 12 beta testing so may be fixed on the global stable release.
Did you have problems with wifi while on A11? I'm on the last xiaomi.eu stable (and haven't had any wifi issues I've noticed).

Olmaik

Mar 1, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 11
Well i have this phone over year now and i have kinda mix feelings. I had Mi 9 and Mi 10 before this and i have feeling Mi 9 was the best of the bunch. Mi 11 have great performance, nice desing, excelent display, sometimes great camera but its average most of the time. Fingerprint scanner after year work like for third try at best, miui is sometimes so buggy. Dont get me wrong, i love Xiaomi i had so many their phones and i own so many their smart things at my home, but Mi 11 will be my last phone from Xioami.

Reactions: flipp0

a.ryazanov

Dec 9, 2021
Russia
Migrated over from Mi 6 "Ship of Theseus" Edition (had half a dozen broken $5-ish Mi 6's contribute to a working one). Got my Mi 11 second hand (Chinese 12/256 Pro version) in "as good as new" condition.

Felt different from what I had. Speakers are louder for sure. Camera is miles ahead of what I possessed. Blacks are... well, black. Feels similar after about half a year of use.

Still irked by the software side of things due to compatibility and purism concerns. Was bummed to find out that most custom ROMs (aside from GSIs, which are a stability nightmare for this device) survive a month or two of updates. Nowadays rocking a rooted A11 LOS ROM; feels miles ahead of MIUI in UX (gestures actually work!).

Mixed feelings galore, but I'm stuck with it for another 3-4 years... oh my...

Lewis2022

Jan 25, 2022
well, Mi 11 i think it is the best design so far, and I regret that i didnt get the 256gm one, 128GB isn't enough for me,

dezborders

I wanna hear the general answers of what people here think. I personally am really satisfied with this phone and will continue to daily it hopefully for atleast 1 more year (i usually buy a new phone every year but this year i just didn't feel the need to).
The Mi11 was the BEST value vs performance vs functionality smartphone device GLOBALLY in 2021.
Even in 2022 its still VERY good specs and is available for silly low prices (~£300 2nd hand for UK 128GB Model)

josenitro

Dec 4, 2012
Love my mi11. But I think I would love it more if the global ROM was updated more often. 1 year has gone a no a12 in sight.

Pikaone41

Mar 11, 2021
my first, the last as said Barry White.

the Chinese have the updates much earlier unlike the rest of the world. really bad for a brand that wants to be global

Last edited:

M.Walaa

Oct 15, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
I quite like it tbh. I've had it since last August and it has been running really well. Performance is great and I have not experienced any hiccups, cameras are really good for someone like me but again I hardly take any pictures, design is really nice and looks very premium, the screen is top notch, color accuracy is really good too.

My only gripe with it is that battery should have been somewhat better, it hasn't let me down yet but I have gotten really close to killing it a few times with no charger around, charging speed is spectacular though.

I can't complain as I got a free 55W wired charger, 80W wireless charger +120 W wired charger for free with it which made it one hell of a deal for me. I hope MIUI 13 improves battery life like they say it will. Any news about the global release btw? Q3 is vague tbh. Has anybody gotten it yet?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Would be nice if there was more Custom ROM support but as a device it's been OK so far
    It gets with every update better and better. Over a year now and no problems at all. But I use Xiaomi.eu weekly rom.
    I think that phone i s cool. But idk , no mods , roms, and i cant find normal gcam... )) this is no good.... But over all this phone is one of the coolest phones...
    Just search a little more...
    You have some rom like Xiaomi.eu , Derpfest, ArrowOS, LineageOS, ...
    Love mine. If Smart Lock worked (trusted devices at least), it'd be perfect.
    Well i have this phone over year now and i have kinda mix feelings. I had Mi 9 and Mi 10 before this and i have feeling Mi 9 was the best of the bunch. Mi 11 have great performance, nice desing, excelent display, sometimes great camera but its average most of the time. Fingerprint scanner after year work like for third try at best, miui is sometimes so buggy. Dont get me wrong, i love Xiaomi i had so many their phones and i own so many their smart things at my home, but Mi 11 will be my last phone from Xioami.