how is battery life for you P3 users?

Search This thread

PuffDaddy_d

Aug 29, 2010
Houston, TX
Google Pixel 6 Pro
This is the best SOT I got
Don't try to play the SOT game. It's a waste of your time. These high so numbers (higher than 4-5 hrs) is not under normal use. As long as your device doesn't die before the end of the day, then your battery is fine.

Someone who listens to music all day with the screen off will have zero hours sot, but someone who just keeps their screen awake while reading an e-book on WiFi will easily get 8 hours sot.

DinarQ8

Nov 23, 2010
Kuwait City
Don't try to play the SOT game. It's a waste of your time. These high so numbers (higher than 4-5 hrs) is not under normal use. As long as your device doesn't die before the end of the day, then your battery is fine.

Someone who listens to music all day with the screen off will have zero hours sot, but someone who just keeps their screen awake while reading an e-book on WiFi will easily get 8 hours sot.
That what i am saying to my self. i am very happy with the battery its gives me 4:30 H for over 24 hours

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the best SOT I got

Saturday when I put it on the charger at bedtime, it was at 51% with 4 hrs & 10 mins SOT. I thought that was outstanding.
    SOT= Screen on time
    hi guys, would like to know if you are happy with the battery life or not.. can you get a couple of days battery life with moderate usage and 4-5 hours sot maybe? that's what I use to get with my xz2c... i know experience may vary from people to people and usage etc but with moderate usage it should be pretty clear what I mean... (messaging, browsing, emails, no games, and such)

and AOD turned please please!

tia!
    I rarely look at sot but in general, after 4 days, the battery life is perfectly fine. Not stellar but I haven't hit 50% yet after all day use. I'd say easy 5 hours sot simply because I use Strava which is a battery hog while biking and running. With my P2 I'd come home with about 75% or less. With the P3 it's mid 80s and I still last the whole day without a charge. I tend to look at overnight drain AOD but face down so I guess that doesn't count, but I'm either getting 0.5% / hour or 0.6. On my P2 it was about 1.2% / hour. I'll check sot today and edit.
    I got just over 5 hours of screen on time yesterday with heavy usage. 6:30AM to 11:30PM.

Adaptive screen brightness set to favor higher brightness. AOD enabled (this turns off when in a pocket or face down on a table, BTW). No gaming. On Wifi for ~70% of the day. Did not top off the charge at any point.