• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question How lock bootloader?

Search This thread

ai.Sanaul

Nov 4, 2021
How return the device to stock and lock bootloader? Is there manual?
To Lock Bootloader follow the steps:

Step 1: Open Settings
Step 2: Developer Options
Step 3: Turn Off OEM Unlocking

DONE! (bootloader is now locked)

Now, For device's stock rom:
First download the stockrom of your device model and your country.

Then flash it using Odin or TWRP or any other flashing software with PC.

Mr_ART

May 1, 2012
To Lock Bootloader follow the steps:

Step 1: Open Settings
Step 2: Developer Options
Step 3: Turn Off OEM Unlocking

DONE! (bootloader is now locked)

Now, For device's stock rom:
First download the stockrom of your device model and your country.

Then flash it using Odin or TWRP or any other flashing software with PC.
If you don't know what how to lock it on Nord 2, it is better not to write disinformation here.

ai.Sanaul

Nov 4, 2021
If you don't know what how to lock it on Nord 2, it is better not to write disinformation here.
but i've done same process for my J2 Pro and it worked well. How can you say this is a disinformation.

And also the person doesn't mention the name of his/her device so i just wrote down what i've done on my phone to lock bootloader...

sorry if it is a disinformation! ☹️

Mr_ART

May 1, 2012
but i've done same process for my J2 Pro and it worked well. How can you say this is a disinformation.

And also the person doesn't mention the name of his/her device so i just wrote down what i've done on my phone to lock bootloader...

No you right if you use your device, but he wrote in OnePlus Nord 2 theme, that's why I told you that you way to lock bootloader isn't applicable to rooted Nord 2 device. :)

Reactions: ai.Sanaul

martinwildi

Dec 11, 2009
i would like too lock my bootloader... after i did some adventures with Custom and STOCK ROMs, stuck boot (#13 here).

when i do "fastboot flashing lock" i get the same error screen like in my post above...

does anyone has any hints?
thanks

pankspoo

Jun 27, 2013
in front of ENCHILADA
i would like too lock my bootloader... after i did some adventures with Custom and STOCK ROMs, stuck boot (#13 here).

when i do "fastboot flashing lock" i get the same error screen like in my post above...

does anyone has any hints?
thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I will upload post with video tomarrow to lock bootloader

No you right if you use your device, but he wrote in OnePlus Nord 2 theme, that's why I told you that you way to lock bootloader isn't applicable to rooted Nord 2 device. :)