How many people's battery lasts a long time at 1%?

Search This thread

phositadc

May 7, 2010
Not a huge problem, but based on screen shot below (and battery is still not dead--who knows how much longer it will go), when my battery says 1%, it looks like it has at least 5% remaining. How many others have this issue? It's annoying because it creates the appearance of faster drain than I'm actually having. uploadfromtaptalk1391477709095.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7

rxnelson

Aug 30, 2011
Run it dead and charge it back up. I think it is a common thing on this phone. I've done that and my drain appears normal now.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

phositadc

May 7, 2010
Run it dead and charge it back up. I think it is a common thing on this phone. I've done that and my drain appears normal now.

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

I've done that a couple times and it seems to be lasting longer and longer at 1% lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7

EVOSerb

Jan 17, 2011
Chicago
I never experienced that. I wish i did. I drained the phone down to 1% few times and every time it powered off aftew 2 minutes or so.

Sent from my XT1056 using xda app-developers app

a10fjet

Mar 12, 2013
batteries are complicated and the methods used to measure them are weird.
temperature, voltage, amperage, projected usage and who knows what else all factor into the battery reading. the other day I was using my phone intensely. when i set it down and came back to it later, the battery reading had actually increased! so it's not a real measurement