How many tab 2's still living ????

Search This thread

barbe31

Jul 20, 2015
Toulouse
P5110 with RR 5.7.4 and no gapps. I'm very satisfied with it.
I tried to install Omni rom and Slim rom, Nougat version, but there were too many lags after a while. Maybe I'll try Andy's roms in their Marshmallow version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arc android

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    P5100 here still working and in use daily. Ahh, yeah... using android 6 and NO GAPPS.
    Daily driving SailfishOS for a break from Android, its fun.
    My P3113 is still living, but it is suffering from major battery degradation. It has Lineage OS 13. I'm planning to sell it though.
    I just wanted to ask how many tab 2's are still living in this world. It's just out of curiosity because I saw 2-3 people still installing custom ROMs. I have one p3100 running lineage 13. Which rom are you on ??????
    P5110 with RR 5.7.4 and no gapps. I'm very satisfied with it.
    I tried to install Omni rom and Slim rom, Nougat version, but there were too many lags after a while. Maybe I'll try Andy's roms in their Marshmallow version.
    I just resurrected my tablet with TWRP 3.4.0, Lineage 14.1 and Open Gapps due to Youtube problems with the original firmware. Working for about 12 hours, so far so good.
    P5100 here still working and in use daily. Ahh, yeah... using android 6 and NO GAPPS.
    Daily driving SailfishOS for a break from Android, its fun.