How many tab 2's still living ????

• Thread starter Deleted member 11418521
  • Start date
Search This thread

joma227

Aug 21, 2010
near Frankfurt
www.matuliauskas.de
I am using ORION OS 2.8. Still the best für me. Of course without GApps (not nessecary) ! Aurora Store as a Substitute for Google Play. I can say, that I tried almost all OS's from XDA for my 5110. I tried Stock, 4.4.4, 5, 6, 7 every single from Slim, CyanogenMod, LOS, RR, Omni, Dollmen. I always came back to ORION2.8, which is the stablest, smoothest and working ROM for installing nearly 99% of Apps. For me of course.
Greetings from Germany to all
joma22

Reactions: barbe31

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the tip. You're right android 6 no Gapps. Significantly smoother
    What Rom are you using now?
    he uses a distribution of linux which is meant for developers like him, not the average consumer.

btw one of the google play store replacement is Aoura store, if you need to know it.
    I"m reviving my p510 using android andi's rom. Curently omnirom 7.1.2 no gapps. Got black line in the middle, and feels very slow (may be because got use to with much more newer phines). Before android andi's rom, it was lineageos and its much much slower until unusable. I think it's got hardware issue somewhere.
    Android 6 is much more smooth than 7, also dont use gapps
    I am using ORION OS 2.8. Still the best für me. Of course without GApps (not nessecary) ! Aurora Store as a Substitute for Google Play. I can say, that I tried almost all OS's from XDA for my 5110. I tried Stock, 4.4.4, 5, 6, 7 every single from Slim, CyanogenMod, LOS, RR, Omni, Dollmen. I always came back to ORION2.8, which is the stablest, smoothest and working ROM for installing nearly 99% of Apps. For me of course.
    Greetings from Germany to all
    joma22
    P5110 with RR 5.7.4 and no gapps. I'm very satisfied with it.
    I tried to install Omni rom and Slim rom, Nougat version, but there were too many lags after a while. Maybe I'll try Andy's roms in their Marshmallow version.
    I just resurrected my tablet with TWRP 3.4.0, Lineage 14.1 and Open Gapps due to Youtube problems with the original firmware. Working for about 12 hours, so far so good.