How To Guide How not to guide

Search This thread

HessNL

Well we all know now that nothing is changing no developers coming and the reason is fastboot flashing unlock you basically make a copy of your android for not being harmed and even google says for full acces you need fastboot oem unlock that's why viper ain't working everything you drop there because real but not really real because you can't touch the system fastboot flashing unlock enjoy your fake root and don't forget forgot to load back your new features like zram monet who is looking awesome and at the moment for all stock users you know it looks like oos 11 for all you rooters don't forget to turn oem off or factory wipe after loading see screenshot how to get new features like 1hz and you can get your zram back and even your net flash when you leave oem nothing will happen you will go back to your real system where nothing can't be change i will post screenshots too maybe you all can figure it out to get real root but i don't think oppo will let you happy hunting

Attachments

• IMG_20220616_111019_362.jpg
    IMG_20220616_111019_362.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 189
  • Screenshot_2022-06-16-11-15-19-02_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-16-11-15-19-02_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    752.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_2022-06-16-11-15-52-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-16-11-15-52-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    656.4 KB · Views: 188
Well we all know now that nothing is changing no developers coming and the reason is fastboot flashing unlock you basically make a copy of your android for not being harmed and even google says for full acces you need fastboot oem unlock that's why viper ain't working everything you drop there because real but not really real because you can't touch the system fastboot flashing unlock enjoy your fake root and don't forget forgot to load back your new features like zram monet who is looking awesome and at the moment for all stock users you know it looks like oos 11 for all you rooters don't forget to turn oem off or factory wipe after loading see screenshot how to get new features like 1hz and you can get your zram back and even your net flash when you leave oem nothing will happen you will go back to your real system where nothing can't be change i will post screenshots too maybe you all can figure it out to get real root but i don't think oppo will let you happy hunting
Seriously sell your phone and stop crying go buy a pisel. You will find that the new erofs partition coming in a13 will be the same across the board on all models eventually. It's just in ours early

emabertax

Dec 2, 2015
Cuneo IT
Someone writes that oneplus 10 pro will never have modding support but then if things are really like this why did oneplus release the kernel source codes a few weeks after the presentation of the phone? this means you just have to wait for someone to get interested and start working on the oneplus 10 pro, if the kernel source codes are released it means we can start with support for our phone

Reactions: tap77
Someone writes that oneplus 10 pro will never have modding support but then if things are really like this why did oneplus release the kernel source codes a few weeks after the presentation of the phone? this means you just have to wait for someone to get interested and start working on the oneplus 10 pro, if the kernel source codes are released it means we can start with support for our phone
Kernel source has nothing to do with the new partition that is read only. Also, the kernel sources released under oppo have been severally lacking. i have talked to kernel devs and they don't want to touch it because it's such a mess.

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i see you're still whining instead of being constructive.
    They abanned him on all OnePlus tg threads so he went here to vent after doing it in 5 groups. Lol
    Seriously sell your phone and stop crying go buy a pisel. You will find that the new erofs partition coming in a13 will be the same across the board on all models eventually. It's just in ours early
    Fastboot oem unlock has been deprecated for years, OEMs just continued to add support. Fastboot flashing unlock does the same thing.
    i see you're still whining instead of being constructive.