Question How Replace Google Assistant instead of Bixby ?!!

Search This thread

MohRez

Nov 15, 2014
EsFaHaN
Hi there

I have A52s 5g ( A528B )
Bixby is too slow in process of my Commands .

How Can I replace it with Google assistant ?,
When i install it ffom google play , it gives this error !

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220122-031845_Assistant.jpg
    Screenshot_20220122-031845_Assistant.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 43

dexlemaffo

Sep 3, 2014
Rabat
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
From Settings, search for and select Device assistance app. Tap Device assistance app again, and a list of available assistants will appear. Choose your desired option, and then tap OK.

Once done, head back to Settings and you'll see the search button, tap Bixby and disable everything related to. And you're good to go

Arobase40

Nov 22, 2010
Hi there

I have A52s 5g ( A528B )

Weird message as Google Assistant is installed as default on this phone... ^^

Just need to do a long press on the the middle squared button (Home button) on the bottom of the display and it will popup !

You can then disable Bixby via settings or uninstall it via adb commands if you don't want it anymore.

Reactions: MohRez

MohRez

Nov 15, 2014
EsFaHaN
From Settings, search for and select Device assistance app. Tap Device assistance app again, and a list of available assistants will appear. Choose your desired option, and then tap OK.

Once done, head back to Settings and you'll see the search button, tap Bixby and disable everything related to. And you're good to go

Just need to do a long press on the the middle squared button (Home button) on the bottom of the display and it will popup !

You can then disable Bixby via settings or uninstall it via adb commands if you don't want it anymore.

Thanks guys
A question :
BIXBY is aslo too slow for you ?
I compare ot with SIRI ( ios ) , and siri was so so so much faster and better

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there

I have A52s 5g ( A528B )

Forgot to mention that the Google assistant app from the Google store is more of a shortcut. The actual app is embedded in the Google app
    Thanks guys
    A question :
    BIXBY is aslo too slow for you ?
    I compare ot with SIRI ( ios ) , and siri was so so so much faster and better

No idea as I don"t use Bixby nor Google Assistance or any other assistant at all, except from XDA contributors... ;)