How root and unlock bootloader Motorola Moto E6s XT2053-2 (Fiji)

Search This thread

VD171

• Jun 21, 2012
    LG K10
    Samsung Galaxy J7
    Hello,

There is any way for unlocking bootloader and rooting the device Motorola Moto E6s XT2053-2 (Fiji) ?
    I can allow oem unlock on develop settings. But fastboot says oem unlock doesn't exist and I can't flash anything.

:-(
    Thank you very much

raphable

Jan 28, 2021
    Samsung Galaxy M31
    how did you downgrade with unlocked bootloader?
    install flash tool, and download the oldest rom for fiji from lolinet mirrors, then, extract the rom and power off your device, open flash tool and select the scatter file from the stock, press the download button. In the device, press volume down and connect to the computer, then, if flashed successfully, go to fastboot and run the command

luridphantom

Apr 4, 2021
    install flash tool, and download the oldest rom for fiji from lolinet mirrors, then, extract the rom and power off your device, open flash tool and select the scatter file from the stock, press the download button. In the device, press volume down and connect to the computer, then, if flashed successfully, go to fastboot and run the command
    which DA file did you use? also my oldest rom is 288.13, pretty much factory stock for my phone region but fastboot commands are still disabled

Mortyk

Nov 3, 2014
    Xiaomi Mi 9
    Moto E6s
    Hello,

There is any way for unlocking bootloader and rooting the device Motorola Moto E6s XT2053-2 (Fiji) ?
    I can allow oem unlock on develop settings. But fastboot says oem unlock doesn't exist and I can't flash anything.

Thank you very much
    Here is instruction for e6 plus, i think for e6s it might work. I want try this later.
    Stock firmwares can take here

Last edited:
    Reactions: VD171

luridphantom

Apr 4, 2021
    well i tried rooting it by flashing an empty vbmeta and a patched boot.img and soft bricked my device because there's no way to unlock the bootloader with the current fw

gonna need to reflash my preloader but the DA isn't letting me flash anything to that partition

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello,

Thank you very much
      Here is instruction for e6 plus, i think for e6s it might work. I want try this later.
      Stock firmwares can take here
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone