How should I relock my bootloader on Motorola One Oaction?

Search This thread

RimWulf

• Apr 9, 2019
    So I successfully rooted phone, with TWRP, and Magisk. The only problem I'm having is 1) still getting safety net API error,
    and
    2) I don't know which command to use to relock the Boot loader.

It is likely that one will fix the other, or at least I think as Google is detecting my unlocked bootloader. I want to be able to re-un-lock it (I've been seeing forums filled people who can't unlock their bootloaders after locking it.

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
  • Sep 21, 2011
    South Dakota
    goo.gl
    Moto X4
    Moto G7 Power
    So I successfully rooted phone, with TWRP, and Magisk. The only problem I'm having is 1) still getting safety net API error,
    and
    If your device is not 100% stock when you lock the bootloader it will not boot.
    It is likely that one will fix the other, or at least I think as Google is detecting my unlocked bootloader. I want to be able to re-un-lock it (I've been seeing forums filled people who can't unlock their bootloaders after locking it.
    I have not seen this problem reported (much) as long as the device was full stock when relocked.

Reactions: RimWulf

RimWulf

• Apr 9, 2019
    What do you mean? Can you clarify?
    [Guide]Un/locking Motorola Bootloader
    Thanks for that, So I managed to get it locked and got Google services and Pay working. With hide. (Small learning curve)
    I have not seen this problem reported (much) as long as the device was full stock when relocked.
    It seems to be a new problem. The the safety net check problem seems to be with magisk 22.1 (and 22.0 reportedly works but I'm too lazy to downgrade) as Hide works and I used alternative app to check safety net (SafetyNet Test) and it passed that. So everything is working as it should accept Magisk's internal safety net check tool.

Also, I finally learned how to add quotes, yay me!

Attachments

• 1620587284067.gif
      1620587284067.gif
      42 bytes · Views: 3

RimWulf

• Apr 9, 2019

Turned out it WAS the magisk build 22.1 was fixed now FOSS works. Thanks with the help about MagiskHide. Now I need a terminal emulator that requests root permission. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210515-203748.png
      Screenshot_20210515-203748.png
      77.8 KB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      and