• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to add a GSuite Business Account?

Search This thread

xanthos84

Oct 3, 2007
HI,
got a new P40 Pro and set up Google Mobile Services with Google Play Store fine with two accounts, a "casual" gmail account and my GSuite Business Account which I pay for monthly within my own domain.
The Gmail Acc. works fine, but cant login on the GSuite account,
Notifications pop up every minute "Google Account Manager: Login failure at <mail>"

Can someone help?

xanthos84

Oct 3, 2007
If anyone else come up with this question,
I had to disable the Mobile Device Management in the GSuite Apps Administration interface.
Then you can login with your GSuite acc on Huawei P40 Pro :)

Reactions: trapcoder

Rimtu

Apr 10, 2015
Rijeka
At work we use Gsuite. Huawei mail app works great with it, but the calendar doesn't.

Currently I'm using Outlook ap to sync mail and canlendar, but it seems Outlook drains my battery from 30-40% to 0% overnight, so I would like to try alternative.

Is there a way to sync Calendar without installing GMS?

Amslo

May 17, 2021
I had to disable the Mobile Device Management in the GSuite Apps Administration interface.
Hello guy, please could you please show some pictures how to to proceed, I'm stuked at this steps.:cry:

juniorrs5

Nov 28, 2020
At work we use Gsuite. Huawei mail app works great with it, but the calendar doesn't.
Currently I'm using Outlook ap to sync mail and canlendar, but it seems Outlook drains my battery from 30-40% to 0% overnight, so I would like to try alternative.

I just wonder, have you tried Google My Business tools for your website? It could help me in promoting my business ideas and listings, that I was trying to push into google search and google maps services. You know, this website I could find recently explains a lot of facts about Google My Business, and how you can resolve different issues that may happen while you're using it.

Last edited:

Findabayr

Jan 7, 2021
You should delete both accounts and then create a new account. Try linking the account to it and then delete it again. Use the account you want to link it to so you can work with it. I had a similar problem when I was trying to link my sales signals app to my work email. I can't do business without it, I can miss a lot of important notes. So google me a bit confused. I wrote to support and was able to resolve the issue in two business days. That's a lot for me, but at least something than nothing.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.