• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

how to back to stock firmware using ubuntu and fix the power button?

Search This thread

baiehkjeczf

Oct 22, 2021
i am currently using tree ui and everything works fine but i want to go back to using factory firmware

the problem is that when installing the firmware using odin (from windows) the firmware flashes correctly but the shutdown button does not work when unlocking the device or always on display or any app to unlock the screen, it is as if it turns off forever and only rebooting the device can turn it on

now I am using ubuntu and I would like to know how I can install the firmware and repair the shutdown button (which if it works using tree ui)

my variant is A750G

i am currently using tree ui and everything works fine but i want to go back to using factory firmware

the problem is that when installing the firmware using odin (from windows) the firmware flashes correctly but the shutdown button does not work when unlocking the device or always on display or any app to unlock the screen, it is as if it turns off forever and only rebooting the device can turn it on

now I am using ubuntu and I would like to know how I can install the firmware and repair the shutdown button (which if it works using tree ui)

my variant is A750G
On Linux systems you can use Heimdall for flashing samsungs firmwares.
Did you flash mulitple or single file stock firmware?
If only single used I propose to use a samfirm_reborn on windows PC which gives you the possibilty to get the multiple part ROM (AP, BL, CSC+CP separatly) checking "binary nature".
Flashing that might help to get the button working again on stock.

Reactions: baiehkjeczf

baiehkjeczf

Oct 22, 2021
If only single used I propose to use a samfirm_reborn on windows PC which gives you the possibilty to get the multiple part ROM (AP, BL, CSC+CP separatly) checking "binary nature".

i downloaded the firmware from sammobile and the .zip file has multiple files. But the button not works

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

my variant is A750G
    i downloaded the firmware from sammobile and the .zip file has multiple files. But the button not works
    Sorry, but I have no further idea for getting stock ROM to work correctly.
    Sorry, but I have no further idea for getting stock ROM to work correctly.
    no problem

anyway I think it is a very strange problem because I have not found information in google or other forums

I have to wait for someone else to read and see if I'm lucky, thanks for your time anyway.