HOW TO BYPASS FRP on GALAXY S7 and possibly more 6.0.1 and 7.0

Search This thread

sonnettie

Dec 26, 2010
Glasgow
great job. Programmer here. grad in 2001. all I know is computers. The program works fine. if you just follow what he said I didn't even need to put the oem rom on. It was fine. There is some glitch in the security notification that pops up every now and then asking you to restart the phone, but before I turned the phone back to the customer I did restart and the phone was fine. Kudos Sonnettie! if It matters I did this on a Samsung s7 - 930A version. peace out!

thanks, nivce to get some appreciation , thanks, sonnettie

sonnettie

Dec 26, 2010
Glasgow
Well, it's been a few months since OP was here. I wonder if he has left the building?

I'm wondering in the .bat file if this should read if=dev rather than of=dev, as it is looking to delete a specific directory, or the other directory, if it exists? Same with the line that follows.

Also, anytime I've unlocked a phone via adb, I've had to issue an 'unlock' command. Even though the first flash is Universal, would it make sense to do an unlock command, and would that then unleash/open up being able to 'get into' the system to delete the Persistence partition/file?

I'll make those changes, do a manual unlock after the first flash, and and unless I hear something to clarify, I will try the modified .bat next week after the phone arrives.

if stands for input file and of output file thats the dd commands google them linux dd commands help not if as in logic

Samief1980

Aug 9, 2018
s7 gv930v still not working

Thanks for posting this fix- i literally spent the last day trying to remove the frp lock off a legitimate purchase from ebay. Google has managed to close all the exploits out there on ****-tube and nothing other than paying some other programmer to do this (probably exact thing for a profit) This is why I keep coming back to xda developers. I'm not here for profit or nefarious reasons. I want my phone to work the way it's supposed to without all the bloatware and bull****. You rock and I appreciate it!

I can't get it to work for the S7 , I have even downgraded to 6.0.1 and still having the google account verification ,
If possible can you attached a youtube link showing me how to do it , cause I am confused with the BL on odin , you attached 2 files for the GV930V , which one I should go with first and the run_me batch keeps saying error , can't find device .
I will buy you 5 beers ;)

Thelgow

Dec 1, 2010
I must be an idiot but I can't get this to work. Instructions seem to skip steps.

First Hold [Power} [HOME] and [VOLUME DOWN] all at once until a blue screen appears with stuff about non stock images et, then press [volume up], next Use ODIN.exe, which ive provided as well as every thing else needed, and flash your model version of the .tar file (included) by clicking the [BL} button on ODIN then make sure its has a tick next to it, if not click the box to tick it, then run the RUN_ME.bat file and that's that.
Unless I'm blind it doesnt state when to actually press Start in ODIN, nor if its Boot or Recovery file to use. According to this you just get the "Boot" file ready, then run RUN_ME.bat and never apply the file. I'll assume you apply the boot file before the RUN_ME.bat.
Ok, next issue is phone boot loops, RUN_ME just says no device. File pack includes a Boot and Recovery. At not point does the instructions seem to mention the Boot or Recovery file specifically.
Where should the phone be while RUN_ME is running? Boot looping? Download mode? Recovery mode?

Next just flash the STOCK version of your boot file in the way as before in the [BL] tab, sometimes a full new flash is needed via odin, but only rarely, then thats it phones like new, As in never owned before, as the script wipes the partition (PERSISTENT) that holds the username lock files.
Is the recovery file the Stock version? Or is that one I get else where? And when am I doing this? When RUN_ME should have succeeded?

Last edited:

boomaya67

Sep 5, 2018
I am sorry, but I am new to this stuff but WHEN and WHERE do I run this RUnME.BAT file? Just on my computer, or am I supposed to get it on the phone? I am not following exactly how this is done. And I am not sure of the .TAR file to use, all I know is that the phone is a Galaxy S7, NOT Edge and it says when starts up SM-G930 but that's it, no further model info and I can't get INTO the phone to see any make or serial, nothing. I feel like an idiot but someone asked if I could help them use this phone they got from a client for guitar lesson but have really no idea how. The instructions seem clear enough but how to know right TAR file and where to run RUNME.BAT please? Thanks!

oscar dobbins

Jan 9, 2018
Charleston
I believe we are following the instructions correctly and using BOOT.tar to flash bootloader. I have also come into a boot loop problem.

I also had the same issue with a s7 with the boot loop. This worked for me. I ran the stock firmware and just as it was getting ready to reboot, I ran the RUN_ME file and left running even after it was finished loading for maybe 5 min. then did a factory reset. That worked for me. Mine was on a sm-g930a. hope this helps. I have used this on several phones and have made it work each time. Also if the tar file supplied doesn't work, you can extract the boot.image from your stock firmware. If still boot loops just run the whole firmware file and then run the RUN_ME when it gets ready to reboot.

SnowFuhrer

Apr 5, 2018
Spirit River
@sonnettie, how do I create one for other phones? Can I just back up an adb enabled bootloader and use your run me.bat? It's for a Samsung phone.

Sent from my SM-A520W using XDA Labs

Last edited:

JeepinxJosh

Last edited:
Reactions: slim26

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Can't be hardware.. chainfire has triangle away it will do it.. for a small and very worth it donation...

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Dude think twice before you type some dumb ****. How you gonna get into Dev option and check oem unlock if you can't even setup the phone.... Jesus... Log off

Rather then being a a$$hole maybe you should think twice and log off before typing some dumb ****! He clearly said to flash the Combination firmware... Maybe you should google wtf that is before trying to belittle someone and sound like you know wtf your talking about! SMFH. Oh and 1 last thing.... You must be still living in the stone age because Triangle Away hasn't worked for quite some time now. But what Do I know I mean your the expert.

Last edited:

JeepinxJosh

Rather then being a a$$hole maybe you should think twice and log off typing some dumb ****! He clearly said to flash the Combination firmware... Maybe you should google wtf that is before trying to belittle someone and sound like you know wtf your talking about! SMFH.
Edited... Didn't register combo firmware since it says rom.... Got me thinking custom ROMs which I can't flash with locked bl... I do know what the fu** I'm talking about sick.. so calm down. why don't you go back to making some sick ROMs... Like for this device.... I misread one word.. kill me... People give out B.S. info on here all day and it bugs... I spent more time answering questions than I do work.... obviously you do to

sinkoo1979

My S7 resets but after start up it's stuck on lock screen. Can't access the start up screen, can't connect to wifi, etc. Tried the combination file but won't remove the FRP. Tried the boot.img in this thread and won't work because FRP blocking.
My model is G930S. I downgraded to Marshmallow but can't access anything in the phone because of the screen lock.
any help will be greatly appreciated.

I bought this phone from someone in Craigslist. Did not check if the phone was locked to Google or Samsung Account.

Last edited:

terrorsource

May 6, 2008
When i try the G930F_(EXYNOS).tar file in the BL option in Odin i get an error
Odin:
<ID:0/006> Added!!
<ID:0/006> Odin engine v(ID:3.1203)..
<ID:0/006> File analysis..
<ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/006> Initialzation..
<ID:0/006> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/006> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/006> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/006> boot.img
<ID:0/006> FAIL!
<ID:0/006>
<ID:0/006> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

S7 screen:
KERNEL REV. CHECK FAIL. DEVICE: 1, BINARY: 0

Does anyone had an idea how i can fix this?

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
When i try the G930F_(EXYNOS).tar file in the BL option in Odin i get an error
Odin:
<ID:0/006> Added!!
<ID:0/006> Odin engine v(ID:3.1203)..
<ID:0/006> File analysis..
<ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/006> Initialzation..
<ID:0/006> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/006> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/006> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/006> boot.img
<ID:0/006> FAIL!
<ID:0/006>
<ID:0/006> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

S7 screen:
KERNEL REV. CHECK FAIL. DEVICE: 1, BINARY: 0

Does anyone had an idea how i can fix this?
You need a revision 1 kernel. The one you're attempting to flash is revision 0.

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
Where can i get that? Tried so much topics and files that im a bit lost.
You'll have to request the author of the OP updates the Kernel.
However I've never come across a kernel refusing to flash because of its revision before.
Are you sure you flashed it via AP in Odin?

terrorsource

May 6, 2008
You'll have to request the author of the OP updates the Kernel.
However I've never come across a kernel refusing to flash because of its revision before.
Are you sure you flashed it via AP in Odin?

I've downloaded the "PHN-G930FXXS3ERHD-20180918144503" package and inserted BL, AP, CP and CSC in Odin
Options: Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time are both checked. others are unchecked
Started Odin. Was finished with a PASS.
S7 boots up, has "Samsung Galaxy S7 powered by Android" in screen but it ends at that point.
Doesn't do anything else than that after about 5minutes.

FRP is still enabled in Download Mode. Cant seem to get that to disable also.

DaDirtiest

Sep 2, 2018
I've downloaded the "PHN-G930FXXS3ERHD-20180918144503" package and inserted BL, AP, CP and CSC in Odin
Options: Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time are both checked. others are unchecked
Started Odin. Was finished with a PASS.
S7 boots up, has "Samsung Galaxy S7 powered by Android" in screen but it ends at that point.
Doesn't do anything else than that after about 5minutes.

FRP is still enabled in Download Mode. Cant seem to get that to disable also.

got a samsung a5 2017 im tryin to pop currently that this all seems relevant to
definitely watching

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Complettly Remove FRP , ie return YOUR fone to original state ie as if just bought and unregistered, without triping KNOX or any other signs Tamper switches etc being Shown!! , Current binary, official, system status = official, Secure download = enabled, Warranty Void = 0 (0x0000), AP SWREV b:1 k:0 s:0, this last bit i don't know what it is but this is the same numbers it outputted to my download screen when I first Factory Reset the fone after setting up google , making sure adb was off as OEM etc in settings, setting up a fingerprint and a 4 digit pin, and set it to activate before the fone boots.. I tried to make it as hard as i could to break, but ends up it doesnt matter anyway as all the info is in the PERSISTENCE partition, and if wiped, it thinks its never been registered, Again this comes down to security by obscurity hiding a txt file with your google details on it on a partition or anywhere just hoping no one will look there as its buried quite, well kinda deepish, is not security it laziness i forgot to dd the partition to my pc and looked to see if the info was even encrypted and what else was there in that partition as google thought it was impenetrable, just like apple does with "find my iphone" & icloud, but they are getting better am struggling with there new version, but anyway this is android here and

THIS IS HOW I DONE IT!

First Hold [Power} [HOME] and [VOLUME DOWN] all at once until a blue screen appears with stuff about non stock images et, then press [volume up], next Use ODIN.exe, which ive provided as well as every thing else needed, and flash your model version of the .tar file (included) by clicking the [BL} button on ODIN then make sure its has a tick next to it, if not click the box to tick it, then run the RUN_ME.bat file and that's that. Next just flash the STOCK version of your boot file in the way as before in the [BL] tab, sometimes a full new flash is needed via odin, but only rarely, then thats it phones like new, As in never owned before, as the script wipes the partition (PERSISTENT) that holds the username lock files.

this can be done manually as i found the files that lock the fone to the google account are in the PERSISTENCE Partition, it can be in different places per fone or model but usually in /dev/block/PERSISTENCE, or /dev/sda11 or somewhere in the /by-name/PERSISTENCE, just ls /dev/ and worm your way down till you see a PERSISTENCE then dd it by dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/PERSISTENCE or wherever the partition is, simple,
    if this works for youn hit hit thanks, or buy me a beer ;) via paypal, cheers, sonnettie

Any Questions Ill answer you, Im very busy with a lot of projects just now and i just had brain surgery after been hit by a bus on a dual carriageway last year, and was in 3 hospitals in surgery for 70 hours, then a comma for six weeks,

PS, This will NOT trigger KNOX as its done at the lowest level below KNOX and before any services or apps start om the phone,
    The BOOT loader you flash, all that does is start the system at its lowest level so we can run basic commands from the LINUX base of the fone, like ls, dd, df, mount, , basically like busybox when linux fails to load correctly, This is what the boot file does, first it start adb from its end then it loads only so far, not even to the point where the android flashes, it halts at the Galaxy S7, logo before the loading screen, so nothing loads at all.

The files can be downloaded from here... Files For Removing FRP, Knox Trip=NO, FRP=OFF, ALL Official!!

THIS IS PoC and some files and info to proof it, this was just to show how i was the first person do do this and not charge you for it, yes it need alterations for alternative fones if you cant figure how to do that dont just plug your fone into your pc and start pressing random buttons switches command etc again its PoC for this fone with info on "How to" with other android 6/7 fones thats all if you need a push one button flashy tool im not here for that only to help some one else do that ive done the technical part a app coder can make you a a plug and unlock tool, that was not my intention just to help and stop someone else finding this first and charging every one for it as this can be done remotely if you understand how it works using an apk but whatever........
    kingsfirmware.com
    download sm-g930p frp bypass but it will send you to sm-g930f for a sboot file. Download the sboot file. On my desktop it looked like s7 g930f_king$. It's a boot.img file. Flash that via odin the proncrcomsy version under the bl tab. It will pass then reboot and when it does get to frp lock sign in page and run gsm flasher frp reactivation remover pro. Then click on 2nd tab bypass frp. Go towards bottom and click bypass ftp. Boom done!! [email protected] is my paypal for a small donation towards my new unlocking company if possible! Thx.
    Cosmic unlock & repair services

dont give this guy any money this is why i gave you it all for free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    seems to work for anybody else??? but anyways its just PoC, its for you to refine i just wanted to help, considering i have not long had brain surgery from a bad accident and on a lot of meds ive not got the time patience to refine it, maybe you could since you've more expertise? yes? no?

Works like a gem on sm-g930v.. No issues whatsoever!! Thank You Sonnettie, Very fine work!!!
    Thanks for posting this fix- i literally spent the last day trying to remove the frp lock off a legitimate purchase from ebay. Google has managed to close all the exploits out there on ****-tube and nothing other than paying some other programmer to do this (probably exact thing for a profit) This is why I keep coming back to xda developers. I'm not here for profit or nefarious reasons. I want my phone to work the way it's supposed to without all the bloatware and bull****. You rock and I appreciate it!
    This is a complete load of bull****! The OP claims to have given all the files needed to get around the FRP, but ironically there are no files for the AT&T S7 or the SM-G930A ! If you're too stupid to bypass FRP on the AT&T Variant, just admit it!

look at the amount of people how have followed my instructions including ME! and it works on any android frp locked or ox1 fone , Muppet