HOW TO BYPASS FRP on GALAXY S7 and possibly more 6.0.1 and 7.0

Search This thread

DaDirtiest

Sep 2, 2018
had this bawss on fb coach me thru the process for free on the galaxy a5 2017.
4 file compiled tar that i made myself with 7zip . sboot boot system and recovery from the stock firmware
then the combined custom specific for that model and service provider firmware mine was COMBINATION_OYA_FA60_A520WVLU5ARI1
then it reboots into a custom recovery mode and you can go to phone options thru this and turn on usb debugging and eventually oem unlock
then flash stock rom
success
overjoyed

DaDirtiest

Sep 2, 2018
just wanted to say after successfully unbricking 2 different samsung phones using two different methods, i really appreciate everybody who contributes here, the pros and the noobs asking questions cause it really helps fill in the big picture. This place is top notch
J120W
A520W

JosWatson

Dec 13, 2018
hey, ive got a s7 930v but when i try to boot into dl mode it says " binary download mode blocked by mdm" :((( T.T
any idea how to get past this??? it would be beyond appreciated!! x_X'

had this bawss on fb coach me thru the process for free on the galaxy a5 2017.
4 file compiled tar that i made myself with 7zip . sboot boot system and recovery from the stock firmware
then the combined custom specific for that model and service provider firmware mine was COMBINATION_OYA_FA60_A520WVLU5ARI1
then it reboots into a custom recovery mode and you can go to phone options thru this and turn on usb debugging and eventually oem unlock
then flash stock rom
success
overjoyed
Could you pm me the files for an a520w?

funko420

Jan 11, 2019
This method boot looped my g930u and only thing i can do is go into download mode, no recovery. Anyone willing to help me get back. i have no backups or anything :/
Any help is definitely appreciated.

HamBone625

Jul 21, 2012
your likely going to have to reflash the stock firmware completely thats what I had to do. if you get lucky you can run the home instead of csc file and not wipe anything.

HamBone625

Jul 21, 2012
So I managed to get this to work first try on my s7 but when I try to do the same on my s7edge it seems to have no effect what so ever? Any ideas?

funko420

Jan 11, 2019
your likely going to have to reflash the stock firmware completely thats what I had to do. if you get lucky you can run the home instead of csc file and not wipe anything.

Where would i find the stock firmware? The phone was previously wiped so no issues there. Ive tried flashing 2 diff stock FW but still the same.

kimush

Jan 14, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Guys I was wondering if to decompress the stock system image and find google setup files, samsung account files,(apk's), delete them and recompress the system image then flash it via odin the device should boot straight to homescreen, no? If i only knew how to do it.:p

Last edited:

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
Guys I was wondering if to decompress the stock system image and find google setup files, samsung account files,(apk's), delete them and recompress the system image then flash it via odin the device should boot straight to homescreen, no? If i only knew how to do it.:p
No. Unfortunately not that easy.

Will this method still work for latest stock firmware for 930F ?

Edit : I have flashed bootloader 930F (E) but I am not sure how to run bat file ?
I double click the .bat file and all its doing is scrolling text nonstop infinitely.
What state does the phone need to be in when running the .bat file ?
I know there is a menu in the stock recovery used for ADB terminal work but it was the same with the text scrolling nonstop.
Also can I flash latest stock rom over the one I have on now so flashing 8.0 over 7.0 and this patch will still work or do I need to flash a 7.0 stock rom ?

Last edited:

SoonersChuck

Jun 26, 2016
Tulsa
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
anyone by chance have an updated link for this file...i got a couple handsets from Craigslist (1 for my mom, 2 for my youngest kids) 2 are FRP locked... Im poor, cant afford new or fancy stuff...i rely on yesterdays stuff to get thru today..

thanks for any info you may be able to send my way

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Complettly Remove FRP , ie return YOUR fone to original state ie as if just bought and unregistered, without triping KNOX or any other signs Tamper switches etc being Shown!! , Current binary, official, system status = official, Secure download = enabled, Warranty Void = 0 (0x0000), AP SWREV b:1 k:0 s:0, this last bit i don't know what it is but this is the same numbers it outputted to my download screen when I first Factory Reset the fone after setting up google , making sure adb was off as OEM etc in settings, setting up a fingerprint and a 4 digit pin, and set it to activate before the fone boots.. I tried to make it as hard as i could to break, but ends up it doesnt matter anyway as all the info is in the PERSISTENCE partition, and if wiped, it thinks its never been registered, Again this comes down to security by obscurity hiding a txt file with your google details on it on a partition or anywhere just hoping no one will look there as its buried quite, well kinda deepish, is not security it laziness i forgot to dd the partition to my pc and looked to see if the info was even encrypted and what else was there in that partition as google thought it was impenetrable, just like apple does with "find my iphone" & icloud, but they are getting better am struggling with there new version, but anyway this is android here and

THIS IS HOW I DONE IT!

First Hold [Power} [HOME] and [VOLUME DOWN] all at once until a blue screen appears with stuff about non stock images et, then press [volume up], next Use ODIN.exe, which ive provided as well as every thing else needed, and flash your model version of the .tar file (included) by clicking the [BL} button on ODIN then make sure its has a tick next to it, if not click the box to tick it, then run the RUN_ME.bat file and that's that. Next just flash the STOCK version of your boot file in the way as before in the [BL] tab, sometimes a full new flash is needed via odin, but only rarely, then thats it phones like new, As in never owned before, as the script wipes the partition (PERSISTENT) that holds the username lock files.

this can be done manually as i found the files that lock the fone to the google account are in the PERSISTENCE Partition, it can be in different places per fone or model but usually in /dev/block/PERSISTENCE, or /dev/sda11 or somewhere in the /by-name/PERSISTENCE, just ls /dev/ and worm your way down till you see a PERSISTENCE then dd it by dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/PERSISTENCE or wherever the partition is, simple,
    if this works for youn hit hit thanks, or buy me a beer ;) via paypal, cheers, sonnettie

Any Questions Ill answer you, Im very busy with a lot of projects just now and i just had brain surgery after been hit by a bus on a dual carriageway last year, and was in 3 hospitals in surgery for 70 hours, then a comma for six weeks,

PS, This will NOT trigger KNOX as its done at the lowest level below KNOX and before any services or apps start om the phone,
    The BOOT loader you flash, all that does is start the system at its lowest level so we can run basic commands from the LINUX base of the fone, like ls, dd, df, mount, , basically like busybox when linux fails to load correctly, This is what the boot file does, first it start adb from its end then it loads only so far, not even to the point where the android flashes, it halts at the Galaxy S7, logo before the loading screen, so nothing loads at all.

The files can be downloaded from here... Files For Removing FRP, Knox Trip=NO, FRP=OFF, ALL Official!!

THIS IS PoC and some files and info to proof it, this was just to show how i was the first person do do this and not charge you for it, yes it need alterations for alternative fones if you cant figure how to do that dont just plug your fone into your pc and start pressing random buttons switches command etc again its PoC for this fone with info on "How to" with other android 6/7 fones thats all if you need a push one button flashy tool im not here for that only to help some one else do that ive done the technical part a app coder can make you a a plug and unlock tool, that was not my intention just to help and stop someone else finding this first and charging every one for it as this can be done remotely if you understand how it works using an apk but whatever........
    kingsfirmware.com
    download sm-g930p frp bypass but it will send you to sm-g930f for a sboot file. Download the sboot file. On my desktop it looked like s7 g930f_king$. It's a boot.img file. Flash that via odin the proncrcomsy version under the bl tab. It will pass then reboot and when it does get to frp lock sign in page and run gsm flasher frp reactivation remover pro. Then click on 2nd tab bypass frp. Go towards bottom and click bypass ftp. Boom done!! zktwinner89@gmail.com is my paypal for a small donation towards my new unlocking company if possible! Thx.
    Cosmic unlock & repair services

dont give this guy any money this is why i gave you it all for free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    seems to work for anybody else??? but anyways its just PoC, its for you to refine i just wanted to help, considering i have not long had brain surgery from a bad accident and on a lot of meds ive not got the time patience to refine it, maybe you could since you've more expertise? yes? no?

Works like a gem on sm-g930v.. No issues whatsoever!! Thank You Sonnettie, Very fine work!!!
    Thanks for posting this fix- i literally spent the last day trying to remove the frp lock off a legitimate purchase from ebay. Google has managed to close all the exploits out there on ****-tube and nothing other than paying some other programmer to do this (probably exact thing for a profit) This is why I keep coming back to xda developers. I'm not here for profit or nefarious reasons. I want my phone to work the way it's supposed to without all the bloatware and bull****. You rock and I appreciate it!
    This is a complete load of bull****! The OP claims to have given all the files needed to get around the FRP, but ironically there are no files for the AT&T S7 or the SM-G930A ! If you're too stupid to bypass FRP on the AT&T Variant, just admit it!

look at the amount of people how have followed my instructions including ME! and it works on any android frp locked or ox1 fone , Muppet