Thanks for your reply
when i Open momo app it shows, found Riru, seccomp is disabled,
do you think this is the issue,
Thanks for your reply
BTW magisk manager app renamed and frozen
So it seem it can detect riru. At least with the additional thing I do have (for isolation mode) it doesn't give me an error. Also don't forget to freeze magisk app....
Really appreciate your help, how to hide riru?
I do have this, u have another one
I have had success accessing Santander UK on a OnePlus 8 Pro rooted with Magisk. I've uploaded a video to show my settings and Magisk modules and although there are more modules installed now, I had success with just Riru and Riru-MomoHider installed. I'll include the steps I went through underneath as well, I don't know if only some of the steps are neccessary but this the combination of things that seemed to work for me. Hopefully, this helps some of you get Santander working!
1. Install latest (23.0) stable build of Magisk
2. Enable Magisk Hide and add the Santander app to the list
3. Hide the Magisk app
4. Install Riru module
5. Install Riru-MomoHider module (https://github.com/canyie/Riru-MomoHider ) - put zip file on phone and install module locally in Magisk)
6. Using a file explorer with root access go to \data\adb\modules\riru_momohider\config - create 4 files with the following names:
7. Install Airfrozen from Google Play Store
8. Add renamed Magisk in Airfrozen. Once added, long-press the icon and freeze app.
9. You should now have access to Santander app (if it does not work long-press, go to App Info and delete cache and data.
10. Once finished, add Santander app to list in Airfrozen and freeze Santander before thawing Magisk. This stops you needing to delete info and cache and having to login again on the app next time you wish to use. When you want to use Santander, freeze Magisk first and then thaw Santander.
Here is the output from apk extractor: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuxn4sw7an4i62l/XXXXFinance.apk I hope I'm not breaking any forum rule by posting a dropbox link ;-)
Can't install it on oxygen OS Android 11Here is the output from apk extractor: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cuxn4sw7an4i62l/XXXXFinance.apk I hope I'm not breaking any forum rule by posting a dropbox link ;-)
thanks so much for this. this was the key. used sd maid to freeze the renamed magisk. santander halifax and mbna now all working.Here is my workaround:
1. Install magisk and set up magisk hide. Hide Santander on magisk hide and rename magisk package. install the systemless module.
2. Then install any app freezer app and hide magisk app. I do not use AirFrozen but use AppFreezer http://wakasoftware.com/app-freezer-setup/ and/or SD Maid.
However i think u can use any app which is able to freeze properly magisk app. (properly meaning hiding the package name so u will not able to find it when browsing ur apps)
3. Install or reinstall Santander.
That is all. You do not really need any Riru or Riru-related modules at all!! Only the systemless module and hiding the magisk app with a third party app.
Working for me so should work for anybody.
That is all. No need to install unneccessary Momohider etc. modules.
Make sure u are closing santander and not running in the background when u want unfreeze and use magisk. Alternativatelly u can freeze Santander before using magisk and vica versa.
Tested on OP3T and OP8T