• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

How to "bypass" TikTok new accounts referring invite code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

samuk190

Jun 9, 2013
santo andré
Hello, im from brazil too. Try to use magisk custom prop because that will generate a new CTS profile for your phone, maybe that works. Also don't forget that tiktok can read IMEI of the phone, so you can try using xposed to change IMEI(software) and try to create new accounts on it.;

Almostz0rd

Jun 11, 2021
Hello, im from brazil too. Try to use magisk custom prop because that will generate a new CTS profile for your phone, maybe that works. Also don't forget that tiktok can read IMEI of the phone, so you can try using xposed to change IMEI(software) and try to create new accounts on it.;
Hey brazilian friend! thx a lot for the answer <3

I sent you a private msg, if u can answer there too i'll apreciate

Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
Moto G7
I think that Xposed module only works on older android versions because that Xposed module no longer works on newer android versions since android Oreo I think
Also u should never talk about changing IMEl here because it's illegal in most countries
9. Don't get us into trouble.

Don't post copyrighted materials or do other things which will obviously lead to legal trouble. If you wouldn't do it on your own homepage, you probably shouldn't do it here either. This does not mean that we agree with everything that the software piracy lobby try to impose on us. It simply means that you cannot break any laws here, since we'll end up dealing with the legal hassle caused by you. Please use common sense: respect the forum, its users and those that write great code.

Almostz0rd

Jun 11, 2021
I think that Xposed module only works on older android versions because that Xposed module no longer works on newer android versions since android Oreo I think
Also u should never talk about changing IMEl here because it's illegal in most countries
Oh, that explains why FSposed with "android fake" didnt work for me.

So if i "downgrade" my android 10 to Oreo or lower it would work normally? And if so, apps nowdays supports older androids versions?
Theres any other custom OS that the Xposed module works fine at this part of changing android id and etc?

Austinredstoner

Feb 3, 2021
Moto G7

So if i "downgrade" my android 10 to Oreo or lower it would work normally? And if so, apps nowdays supports older androids versions?
Theres any other custom OS that the Xposed module works fine at this part of changing android id and etc?
If you're device came out back than with nougat or above yes but if you're device came out with pie u can only downgrade all the way up to pie can't downgrade any further it's just not possible

Reactions: Almostz0rd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I see no value in this thread, all it shows, to ask how to circumvent the system. There are reasons why apps have security measures in place.
    Thread closed.

If you're device came out back than with nougat or above yes but if you're device came out with pie u can only downgrade all the way up to pie can't downgrade any further it's just not possible