How to Change / Cust de C900 a C432

Search This thread

Gelrooss

Jul 9, 2007
Gandia - Valencia
Well I've been one of those who will rom C432 and B136 are low and having the mobile operator Orange, I put my dload in SD and go and install folder.

Result? F u c k !! the / Cust breaks and without official support cross rom gets. designation C900

As you know it is wrong? because if you go about ... you go C900 and if push this sequence * # * # 2 8 4 6 5 7 9 # * # * and going to point 3. Network Information Query and Push point 4. Vendor Country Info, you will the following:

If you have C900

Vendor: Your Vendor ORANGE put in my case.

If you have properly installed the C432:

Vendor: hw

So we got the rom and have a cross-EVA-rom L09C900b136 (It is said that is not safety for Huawei and not receiving OTAs officers Huawei). As a Rom C432 switched to European Official Libre?

After a few hours of tinkering ... I managed to put clean the original C432 European free so you can receive all OTA without problems.

Steps:

1º- Open Bootloader. Following the pushpin method.
2º- install TWR recovery.
install 3rd- c432-oeminfo-flash-twrp-t3384903 This restarts and formats etc. It is installed from the previously twr and recovery, we need to copy that file to the SD.
4º- After restarting ... We turned and 3 buttons on the right and reinstall clean the C432 from the Dload folder of the SD. We turned off

Yeeeeeeeeeeah !!

We have EVA-L09C432b136

A work !!

You will have opened the boot loader, but closed again to get the official rom. Whereupon, if you will open ... will play back to. Open bootloader (all formats) etc and then root and restore your backup if you have it.

I hope you serve. To me it has helped me.

I am not responsible for any damage that can cause and blablabla. Anyway I think a brick in this phone is really difficult.

35lrz9s.jpg

This is the result...

Thanks to: This

Sorry translate with google.

salu2

Last edited:

francyct69

Jun 27, 2013
Catania
Hello thanks for the solution ......
But I have a problem
I can not install the trwp recovery , I tried several times but always start the recovery stocks, you have any suggestions ?

Thank you

francyct69

Jun 27, 2013
Catania
Have you Open Bootloader ? You need this first. After... it's more easy.

After in fastboot mode you can install recovery more easy.

This for bootloader https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVmAEQjOnNQ it's in Spanish.
This for Recovery & root https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsE4XWbo5oE In Spanish, too.

Regards.

Thank you for your answer,
First I had already unlocked the bootloader, and already the root.
After Then I did unroot, installed recovery stocks, and updated with DLOAD folder to B136, but my firmware version is now C900 and not C432.
I can not install the Recovery TWRP ......

Thank you

Gelrooss

Jul 9, 2007
Gandia - Valencia
After Then I did unroot, installed recovery stocks, and updated with DLOAD folder to B136, but my firmware version is now C900 and not C432.

Thank you

The have make the same. Install recovery same install root. But your bootloader it's closed now. Because after install C432, the bootloader are closed for the firmware.

Repeat. Open Bootloader ( You have your code ). And after... recovery.

Regards.

Reactions: francyct69

nows54

Sep 10, 2011
Hello, first of all, sorry for my english.
I'm interested in this method, but i have some questions.
At the step 3°, flashing the oem file also restore the stock recovery ?
If not, do i need to reflash stock recovery before using the dload file ?

Xsequence

Aug 23, 2015
Hello thanks for the solution ......
But I have a problem
I can not install the trwp recovery , I tried several times but always start the recovery stocks, you have any suggestions ?

Thank you

ciao! Volevo sottoporti un quesito: ho acquistato da un privato un p9 plus sul quale c'era un firmware c900b174; contattata huawei, mi ha risposto che era un tim brand; la persona che me lo ha venduto, visto che a quanto pare il c900 nn riceve updates, mi ha installato un firmware originale tim, c55b160; andando a cercare in version info, ecco cosa mi appare da screenshot; il kernel è rimasto il c900...è normale, per ottenere futuri ota? Dimmi un po', nn me ne intendo. Grazie

Nu9

Mar 27, 2011
Maia
Hi, I got the version c900152 but i can not e ter in service menu to check what is the vendor and country. Im from europe and i don't have any New version, this one is with May patch. Need some help

Enviado do meu EVA-L09 através de Tapatalk

Rumbi

Apr 14, 2009
www.ja-ki.eu
Has anybody tried to use the "Rollback Firmware C900B300" to change the /cust Partition? As far as I understand it, this rollback Firmware doesn't do any checks which firmware is currently installed. And after C900B300 is installed, the C432B182 full package can be installed. Maybe this helps to get rid of the branding without unlocking the bootloader or flashing TWRP.

I haven't tried it myself, proceed with caution !

mpiekp

Mar 23, 2011
I used the rollback, no unlocking required.
Install the rollback then the 166 Rom, themes were still broken but all hw worked, I then installed the 136 full package that restored themes and cust part then i upgraded back to 166

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rumbi

Devil Trigger

Mar 30, 2012
Rome
OnePlus 6
I used the rollback, no unlocking required.
Install the rollback then the 166 Rom, themes were still broken but all hw worked, I then installed the 136 full package that restored themes and cust part then i upgraded back to 166

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

So, sorry but i don' want to brick my phone. I've a brand firmware with Marshmallow. What are the exact steps?

stefamito

Jan 16, 2017
qualche anima pia che faccia un tutorial su utube passo per passo per eseguire questa procedura non c'è ?

aureliensas

May 3, 2014
hello i'm French ! I tried all but i'm on c900 and when my phone is on the fastboot&rescue mode I can read Phone Locked FRP Unlock and with srk tool I still on waiting for device, what can I do to unlocked my phone ?

streetsurfer

Jun 29, 2007
Tried changing OEM info for my L19C185. Managed to unlock bootloader again and get C900. Couldn't get the thing to show up as SEA model properly and flash with latest nougat.
Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well I've been one of those who will rom C432 and B136 are low and having the mobile operator Orange, I put my dload in SD and go and install folder.

Result? F u c k !! the / Cust breaks and without official support cross rom gets. designation C900

As you know it is wrong? because if you go about ... you go C900 and if push this sequence * # * # 2 8 4 6 5 7 9 # * # * and going to point 3. Network Information Query and Push point 4. Vendor Country Info, you will the following:

If you have C900

Vendor: Your Vendor ORANGE put in my case.

If you have properly installed the C432:

Vendor: hw

So we got the rom and have a cross-EVA-rom L09C900b136 (It is said that is not safety for Huawei and not receiving OTAs officers Huawei). As a Rom C432 switched to European Official Libre?

After a few hours of tinkering ... I managed to put clean the original C432 European free so you can receive all OTA without problems.

Steps:

1º- Open Bootloader. Following the pushpin method.
    2º- install TWR recovery.
    install 3rd- c432-oeminfo-flash-twrp-t3384903 This restarts and formats etc. It is installed from the previously twr and recovery, we need to copy that file to the SD.
    4º- After restarting ... We turned and 3 buttons on the right and reinstall clean the C432 from the Dload folder of the SD. We turned off

Yeeeeeeeeeeah !!

We have EVA-L09C432b136

A work !!

You will have opened the boot loader, but closed again to get the official rom. Whereupon, if you will open ... will play back to. Open bootloader (all formats) etc and then root and restore your backup if you have it.

I hope you serve. To me it has helped me.

I am not responsible for any damage that can cause and blablabla. Anyway I think a brick in this phone is really difficult.

35lrz9s.jpg

This is the result...

Thanks to: This

Sorry translate with google.

salu2
    Download Srk tool 2.0
    Enable developer mode on your phone
    1) unlock bootloader
    2)install twrp recovery
    3)root
    Then go to 7.utilities on srk tool, select oeminfo and custom change.
    Select c432 in that sub option
    Done
    Now copy firmware c432b182 update.app to your dload folder on internal storage and then turn off phone, press volume+, volume- and power on button and your phone will start to update. Then use the above method which Craig_D told me to update your phone to C432B361.
    Feel free to ask any query
    Note: do it at your own risk
    REGARDS
    I am a newbie here, dont know much about phones. I just got a P9 , it was EVA-L09C900B136, and i decided to update my P9 to EMUI 5 (i mean nougat) i tried manyt update.app from dload on sdcard but always fail, then i started to read this forum and i spent 2 days to understand what i shall have to do with my P9 EVA-L09C900B136, so i come across to this thread and i used SRK tool to
    Unlock bootloader
    Twrp recovery
    root
    oem and cust change
    return to stock recovery
    all these were done successfully, now my fone shows EVA-C432B136, but i am still unable to update Nougat , no OTA in the Update , i have tried many version of Nougat like Eva-C432B322, 360, 361 via dload but my Phone stuck at EMUI update 5% and ask to software update fail, reboot. i am hell tired and tense that what i am doing wrong. Please guide and Help
    Regards

If you are on C432B136 follow this guide to update to B182.........

https://www.huaweiblog.de

Once on B182 follow this guide to update to B361.........

https://forum.xda-developers.com/p9/help/p9-7-0-nougat-update-eva-lo9-b182-t3539754/post70594380

This is tried and tested. However, proceed at your own risk.

[credit to @KrAzYtHeBoY]

Thank you

The have make the same. Install recovery same install root. But your bootloader it's closed now. Because after install C432, the bootloader are closed for the firmware.

Repeat. Open Bootloader ( You have your code ). And after... recovery.

Regards.
    It's possibly downgrade from nougat to MM on branding phone?

Yes, you must flash rollback FW and then branded Mashmallow FW with dload method.