• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to change Firmware on samsung S21 Ultra/ SM-G998N

Search This thread

DorXbo

Aug 4, 2021
Bangladesh
Hello there...
I am using Samsung s21 Ultra, which is a Korean version, Model- SM-G998N (Skt) single sim. The fact is that I am living in Bangladesh. Due to the change of region maybe, some of the apps are not working properly. For example- the built-in weather app failed to locate my area. Furthermore, there is too much bloatware in the SM-G998N firmware that can not be deleted. I would like to change the firmware and install the one which is suitable for my region.
It will be very helpful if anyone suggests a suitable firmware for my region and how I can install this on my S21 Ultra?

Attached Files-
1. Current CSC/PDA version
haha.jpg
2. Service provider Software version
aqq.jpg

Hello there...
I am using Samsung s21 Ultra, which is a Korean version, Model- SM-G998N (Skt) single sim. The fact is that I am living in Bangladesh. Due to the change of region maybe, some of the apps are not working properly. For example- the built-in weather app failed to locate my area. Furthermore, there is too much bloatware in the SM-G998N firmware that can not be deleted. I would like to change the firmware and install the one which is suitable for my region.
It will be very helpful if anyone suggests a suitable firmware for my region and how I can install this on my S21 Ultra?

Attached Files-
1. Current CSC/PDA version
View attachment 5378135
2. Service provider Software versionView attachment 5378133
Hi Dear,
I have the same problem.
Did you find the way how to solve it?
I trying but in sot so easy.

Thanks