• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to change hardware keyboard layout?

Search This thread

DomFel

Jul 8, 2008
Hi guys,
Was wondering how to change the hardware keyboard layout on my Raphael. Using Lanti's latest ROM, and have an italian keyboard, on lanti's I just have the english layout.
Thanks everybody for the help!

KD8DNS

Jan 30, 2008
On a cell tower
Last edited:

borisku

For the german keyboard layout that a german user needs after installing a WWE ROM there is a cab named
QWERTZsheng_s_keyboard_patch.cab
maybe there is something like that for italian keyboards...
Greetz
Boris
@Edit: I put this file here, because a lot of people asked for it...

Attachments

• QWERTZsheng_s_keyboard_patch.cab
    1.1 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

kecinzer

Jul 1, 2007
Decin
kecinzer.cz
Hi.

I like english layout exept Z and Y. Is there any way how to only change Z and Y on keyboard?

I now using tweak over registry, but this change another behavior of keyboard too.

kizi40

Jun 28, 2008
Inalian KEYBOARD

Hi...i've seen you find ouy a file for get german Keyboard from Htc TP rom....you know if is the one INALIAN version?
Thank you very much
Emanuele

georgebontea

Nov 22, 2007
hardware keyboard italian english rom

hello everyone,

i REALLY need help with this one, i've trying to figure it out myself for the last 2 days and no help with the forum....

so, i have this touch pro bought in Italy with Italian hardware keyboard.
i installed an EnergyRom WWE so obviosly the keyboard's in English.

i installed ProFuze setup for keybiard and now works, THE ONLY PROBLEM is that the FN key won't work with the number keys to input special caracters, such as 2 for " instead of @ and so on...

please advise, I'm out of options,
thanks a lot.

ciao raga',

se c'e' qualcuno che gia' ha avuto questo problema... la tastiera hardware del mio touch pro e' in italiano ma il ROM (EnergyRom) e' in inglese.... non riesco a far funzionare i simboli presenti sulla tastiera inseribili con il tasto FN

aiuto :9
grazie mille a tutti.
gio'

N3oN

Nov 9, 2007
I have the same problem... i've just bought today my raphael... and tryed to change the layout with advanced config but the special characters rimain always the same..:(