Question How to change time when miui/android kills processes in memory?

Search This thread

Kajman

Sep 4, 2006
Hi,
In spite of quite large ram I can see, that miui or android itself kills processes in memory after several minutes, not like in my oneplus 8p phone where they hang a loooong time and I can come back to them exactly where I left them. Pad 5 Global 6/256, where I can change it to keep more and longer processes in memory active? For example when I leave facebook for several minutetes and want to come back after browser, it restarts already.

caubechandai

Feb 11, 2020
Hi,
In spite of quite large ram I can see, that miui or android itself kills processes in memory after several minutes, not like in my oneplus 8p phone where they hang a loooong time and I can come back to them exactly where I left them. Pad 5 Global 6/256, where I can change it to keep more and longer processes in memory active? For example when I leave facebook for several minutetes and want to come back after browser, it restarts already.
try to turn off miui optimization, but beware doing so will drain your battery faster. facebook is already bad apps, prob not optimize for miui tablet yet.