How to change Wi-Fi MAC in Bluestacks to a Specific One?

Search This thread

catfish21

Dec 16, 2015
I am using Bluestacks 0.9.7.4101 which is already rooted. I want to change its Wi-Fi MAC Address as that of my mobile. So is there any way to change Bluestacks Wi-Fi MAC to a specific one? For example, 11:22:33:44:55:66.

I installed BusyBox and Terminal Emulator, but i am unable to change the Wi-Fi MAC. Somehow i managed to change the ethernet MAC, however it is still being listed as the fake MAC in wifi mac changer application. The wifi mac is listed as the real MAC in the app, which i want to change. Any help is appreciated.... :)

mmonaghan34

Feb 1, 2015
I am using Bluestacks 0.9.7.4101 which is already rooted. I want to change its Wi-Fi MAC Address as that of my mobile. So is there any way to change Bluestacks Wi-Fi MAC to a specific one? For example, 11:22:33:44:55:66.

I installed BusyBox and Terminal Emulator, but i am unable to change the Wi-Fi MAC. Somehow i managed to change the ethernet MAC, however it is still being listed as the fake MAC in wifi mac changer application. The wifi mac is listed as the real MAC in the app, which i want to change. Any help is appreciated.... :)

Not sure which methods you've tried so far, but I found this method, I haven't tested it, so try at your own risk:
1. As you already have busybox and terminal installed, open a root shell in terminal (run "su" and grant access) note that all the following commands MUST be run as root
2. Run "busybox iplink show eth0" which will show your current Mac address, write it down in case you want/need to revert back
3. Run "busybox ifconfig eth0 hw ether XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX" where XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX is replaced with your desired mac address
4. Run "busybox iplink show eth0" again to check if it did update

catfish21

Dec 16, 2015
tried that...it doesn't work....moreover eth0 shows only the ethernet mac and not the wifi mac....i even verified this with device id app....wifi and ethernet MACs are different where ethernet mac is listed as fake mac and wifi mac is listed as the real mac in the wifi mac changer app.....

max_optimus

May 7, 2022
with root and expose - or with bstweak and a lot of installs you can make fake wifi to work; and type there your mac and other wifi name and fake bcid etc;
and looks like is possible to simulate all real device ids or most of them

max_optimus

May 7, 2022
play whole day and changes most of things; deviceid; fingerprint details;
now stack tofind free app for gsf id and hardware serial;