• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[How-to] Connecting ant+ devices to your oneplus 6t

Search This thread

Knobias

Jan 3, 2019
Hello all,

it’s hard to find any information about the compatibilty between ANT+ devices and the oneplus 6t. This how to will help you to connect ant+ devices such as heart rate chest belt or food pods. After some trial and error I found a way how to connect such devices for the oneplus 6t. Probably it‘s working for older oneplus devices as well.

I use the oneplus 6t to collect my running data from my old forerunner 310xt. It‘s really convenient that I don‘t need any notebook to get the training information from my watch.

That‘s how I did it:

Install from the store the relevant apks:
  • ANT Radio Service
  • ANT+ Plugins Service

Adapt ANT Radio Service restrictions
Go into the App preferences of the ANT Radio Service and enable the restriction „use ANT hardware“.

Enable Bluetooth on the smartphone to connect your ANT+ devices to fitness apps. For example Strava can now connect to your ANT+ chest band.

Happy running!

Knobias

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

it’s hard to find any information about the compatibilty between ANT+ devices and the oneplus 6t. This how to will help you to connect ant+ devices such as heart rate chest belt or food pods. After some trial and error I found a way how to connect such devices for the oneplus 6t. Probably it‘s working for older oneplus devices as well.

I use the oneplus 6t to collect my running data from my old forerunner 310xt. It‘s really convenient that I don‘t need any notebook to get the training information from my watch.

That‘s how I did it:

Install from the store the relevant apks:
    • ANT Radio Service
    • ANT+ Plugins Service

Adapt ANT Radio Service restrictions
    Go into the App preferences of the ANT Radio Service and enable the restriction „use ANT hardware“.

Enable Bluetooth on the smartphone to connect your ANT+ devices to fitness apps. For example Strava can now connect to your ANT+ chest band.

Happy running!

Knobias