• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to customize MainOS.bin - Lumia 1320

Search This thread

Mayanktaker

Mar 21, 2016
Hello,
I am playing with my Nokia Lumia 1320 with WpInternals :D
I figured out everything and flashed , dumped, etc many times today.
I want to know few thing -
How to remove OEM apps from MainOS.bin , data.bin ?
How to REALLY customize ROM to make it a custom rom? I want to remove default wallpapers and add new walls and ringtones.
The only thing I managed to do is root access and permanently interop unlocking.
I searched on MainOS partition and dont find any XAP(I thought they batch installs when it says 'few more apps needs to install').
I want to do more with 8.1 and Windows 10 roms.

Anyone here to help me with it ?
I want to create and share the very first Windows 10 Mobile Custom ROM for Lumia 1320 :cowboy:

Reactions: heleenium

iammomin

Sep 10, 2016
Hello,
How to REALLY customize ROM to make it a custom rom? I want to remove default wallpapers and add new walls and ringtones.
The only thing I managed to do is root access and permanently interop unlocking.
I searched on MainOS partition and dont find any XAP(I thought they batch installs when it says 'few more apps needs to install').

I want to create and share the very first Windows 10 Mobile Custom ROM for Lumia 1320 :cowboy:
seems good project. i wanna be part of it

Sent from my E79 using Tapatalk

Mayanktaker

Mar 21, 2016
Yeah!
Think about personalize setting of Edge like adblocker by default with hosts file and default home page, default ringtones, new sms tones and all new tones from redstone 2 and new wallpapers and boot and shutdown image and many more... just like old symbian days. :)

nasc77

Apr 26, 2015
Yeah!
Think about personalize setting of Edge like adblocker by default with hosts file and default home page, default ringtones, new sms tones and all new tones from redstone 2 and new wallpapers and boot and shutdown image and many more... just like old symbian days. :)

Hi, Which SBL-3 file that you're used to unlock te bootloader of your lumia 1320 ?

B.R

Reactions: Mayanktaker

titi66200

Jun 2, 2009
PERPIGNAN
You said "I want to create and share the very first Windows 10 Mobile Custom ROM for Lumia 1320"
But there is no FFU Win10 for 1320 and without Masse Storage Enabled how you whant to do?

Mayanktaker

Mar 21, 2016
rs rom for 1320 is coming from Djtonka very soon. If we can manage to create for 8.1 then we will create for wm10 for sure.

humanhunter

Dec 27, 2015
Hello,

Oem app xaps - (MainOS)C:\PROGRAMS\CommonFiles\OEM\Public\PreloadedApps\tier3Apps
Microsoft xaps - (MainOS)C:\PROGRAMS\CommonFiles\Xaps
Wallpapers - (MainOS)C:\PROGRAMS\CommonFiles\Wallpapers
Sounds - (MainOS)C:\PROGRAMS\CommonFiles\Sounds

These?

Reactions: Mayanktaker

Mayanktaker

Mar 21, 2016
Oem app xaps - (MainOS)C:\PROGRAMS\CommonFiles\OEM\Public\PreloadedApps\tier3Apps
Microsoft xaps - (MainOS)C:\PROGRAMS\CommonFiles\Xaps
Wallpapers - (MainOS)C:\PROGRAMS\CommonFiles\Wallpapers
Sounds - (MainOS)C:\PROGRAMS\CommonFiles\Sounds

These?
Thanks alot man! This is what im looking for.
Can we add our own apps here ? Xap? If yes then how to add that license xml files? Do you know that?

heleenium

Dec 16, 2017
Hello,

Rooting all kind of phones nowdays, but cant handle with nokia lumia 1320 sorry dude. it is imossible.... phone like every other. no way... there was a period when i had 1320 in my hand windows 10 on it provided by mictrosoft (i dont remember how they called that programm slow/fast) but still Big Brains of A IQ About 145 cangt figuure out how to install Windows 10 in to a phone. impssible cuz you dont have 3ps.xst some kind of a file.... how come... you take windows, erase rest of the S/it and put Windows 10 Back on. Insiders Top Version. No Can do. Why is taht? can someone explane me, im Hillbilly no understand Java Lingua. please?!

nate0

Mar 27, 2015
www.youtube.com
Rooting all kind of phones nowdays, but cant handle with nokia lumia 1320 sorry dude. it is imossible.... phone like every other. no way... there was a period when i had 1320 in my hand windows 10 on it provided by mictrosoft (i dont remember how they called that programm slow/fast) but still Big Brains of A IQ About 145 cangt figuure out how to install Windows 10 in to a phone. impssible cuz you dont have 3ps.xst some kind of a file.... how come... you take windows, erase rest of the S/it and put Windows 10 Back on. Insiders Top Version. No Can do. Why is taht? can someone explane me, im Hillbilly no understand Java Lingua. please?!
For the 1320 (RM-995 specifically) it can be a pain, because it has a duplicate package that you'll need to work around and it over heats at times (mine did anyway). We have to use iutool to send the Windows 10 Mobile cabs to the phone to update it. There is a thread for offline updating the Lumia series phones to Windows 10 Mobile.

heleenium

Dec 16, 2017
:cowboy:
For the 1320 (RM-995 specifically) it can be a pain, because it has a duplicate package that you'll need to work around and it over heats at times (mine did anyway). We have to use iutool to send the Windows 10 Mobile cabs to the phone to update it. There is a thread for offline updating the Lumia series phones to Windows 10 Mobile.

thank you my dear friend. is there any possibilities that you can send that iu link in to [email protected]
id pussiathed that. thanx a head anyway. there is hope. :laugh:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

seems good project. i wanna be part of it

Sent from my E79 using Tapatalk
    Hello,

Yeah!
    Yeah!

Hi, Which SBL-3 file that you're used to unlock te bootloader of your lumia 1320 ?

B.R
    No SBL-3 bro. I dumped the main os and EFIESP and unloked and used permanently unlock registry entries and flashed with main os.bin

i see. thanks for your reply :good: