How to customize stock samsung lollipop? (twrp flashable, deodex, deknox, init.d stuff etc.)

Search This thread

xXx yYy

Feb 4, 2017
IMO you should repost your post here:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
My advice:
Repost your SELINUX issue here:
IMO you should repost your post here:

I suggest to rephrase your recommendations in future! Reposting i.e. creation of a duplicate is in violation of rule no. 5 of the forum rules. If you believe a thread is indeed misplaced please advise to report the thread for a move into a different forum.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Last edited:

xXx yYy

Feb 4, 2017
I suggest to rephrase your recommendations in future! Repositng i.e. creation of a duplicate is in violation of rule no. 5 of the forum rules. If you believe a thread is indeed misplaced please advise to report the thread for a move into a different forum.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
Taken to the notice.

Will be careful in the future to make users aware that they have posted in the wrong forum.

Reactions: Oswald Boelcke

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I suggest to rephrase your recommendations in future! Repositng i.e. creation of a duplicate is in violation of rule no. 5 of the forum rules. If you believe a thread is indeed misplaced please advise to report the thread for a move into a different forum.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    Taken to the notice.

Will be careful in the future to make users aware that they have posted in the wrong forum.