• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

how to delete bookmarks on samsung galaxy s2?

Search This thread

kreoXDA

Nov 22, 2010
New York
Hmm, you mean tap-and-hold on a bookmark, pick "Delete Bookmark" from pop-up menu does not work for you? Scroll that pop-up menu down if you do not see the "Delete Bookmark" option.

turborider

Dec 1, 2009
North London
Hmm, you mean tap-and-hold on a bookmark, pick "Delete Bookmark" from pop-up menu does not work for you? Scroll that pop-up menu down if you do not see the "Delete Bookmark" option.

no sorry,what i mean was when i hold my finger on the screen it says Add To Home,then i press Shortcuts then Bookmark and in there i see lots but i want to delete few of them and there is no option for that

kreoXDA

Nov 22, 2010
New York
no sorry,what i mean was when i hold my finger on the screen it says Add To Home,then i press Shortcuts then Bookmark and in there i see lots but i want to delete few of them and there is no option for that

you are still not being clear:)
I think what you described lead to the list of bookmarks at the end. So there, on that bookmark list screen, tap and hold any bookmark you want to delete, a pop up menu would appear, scroll that menu down to "Delete Bookmark" and tap that menu item.

Lieow

Aug 6, 2011
When you browse internet, there will be a star button on top right corner of the screen. Tap it, inside is your selection on bookmarks. Now tap and hold one of the bookmarks you wish to delete, then a selection of actions will appear and you just select delete.