How to downgrade from 8.0 to 7.0 on SM-G930A?

Search This thread

chris1892006

Jun 29, 2018
My friends Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930A sounds worse on 8.0 than it did on 7.0, he seems to think so we need to downgrade to 7.0 again. Is that possible?

Thanks

My friends Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930A sounds worse on 8.0 than it did on 7.0, he seems to think so we need to downgrade to 7.0 again. Is that possible?

Thanks
afaik that's only possible when they use the same bootloader.
That means if the bootloader was changed while upgrading to 8 it may not be possible.
While using Odin it will tell you if flashing will work or not.
I would download both stocks and compare the BL... files if comparison is not answered somewhere in XDA.

Reactions: chris1892006

chris1892006

Jun 29, 2018
It downgraded without an issue & upgraded again without an issue since my friend cannot make up his mind if he thinks 7.0 is worse or better than 8.0. Anyway it all worked out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks
    afaik that's only possible when they use the same bootloader.
    That means if the bootloader was changed while upgrading to 8 it may not be possible.
    While using Odin it will tell you if flashing will work or not.
    I would download both stocks and compare the BL... files if comparison is not answered somewhere in XDA.