• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question How to downgrade from Android 12 to 11 ROM

Search This thread

astronomy2021

May 1, 2021
Hi,
I have problem How can I roll back to Android 11 from 12 ROM.
I have DFE and root .
Please help me because my work apps don't work on A12.

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Xiaomi Mi A2
as far i know there is no android 12 stock rom yet. perharps you are in a custom rom... if that is so.. you just need to flash stock rom with miflash tool and the androdi 11 stock rom version of your device (global, eu, china, etc...) but be careful with the *clean all *save user-data *clean all and lock scripts.... right now some apps detects the bootloader unlocked and maybe that's why your apps doesn't work. you also can try magisk (and magisk hide) to get your apps work again but topjhonwu (creator of magisk) have already drop support of "magisk hide" so is only matter of time for root also stop working

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Xiaomi Mi A2
also.. you can check if the rom you want to rollback does not brick ypur device with the "anti-rollback" system that xiaomi create...
use the cmd command "fastboot getvar anti" on fastboot mode, you will get a number (0,1,2,3,4) and check your rom that has the same or higher number....
for example:
if your device shows "anti: 2" you can only flash (trought miflash tool) roms with anti_ver_ : 2,3,4)
on the scripts of your stock rom "clean all *save user-data *clean all and lock you can check the anti rollback version of the rom by using notepad++ and looking something like this
4b0e1157dd.jpg

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Xiaomi Mi A2
I don't I have rtn PC so I need do it in all in TWRP on phone .
again.. if you are in a custom rom.. you can flash android 11, but the fact that your apps wont work because you rooted your device has nothing to do with which version of android you flash... but if your apps detects that the bootloader is unlocked... you can only relocked again using the stock rom with the *clean all and lock script...
google tutorial on youtube.. there are plenty of them and in different languages

astronomy2021

May 1, 2021
You don't understand my apps works on rooted device but not Android 12 I had few ROM like Arrow Os or PE and root and kernel but no problem now I try thee ROM of Android 12 and doesn't work at all.