• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to downgrade from my V450PM from Android 10 back down to Pie 9?

Search This thread

jaschen

Jan 20, 2006
LG V50 ThinQ
I OTA updated the new Android 10 and I hate it. Its laggy, the camera app is horrific, and its incredibility buggy.

Is there a simple way to downgrade back to Android Pie? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

d7racerx

Oct 20, 2008
I OTA updated the new Android 10 and I hate it. Its laggy, the camera app is horrific, and its incredibility buggy.

Is there a simple way to downgrade back to Android Pie? I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
Yes there is a discussion about it. You need a computer and install sw on it. It's not an easy process just to switch the partition back to Android 9

antintin

Sep 11, 2019
LG V40
LG G8

It's not really simple but I wrote a guide on it somewhere here on xda. First just try a factory reset in a 10 to see if it fixes it and debloat, and I would recommend joining the telegram group which has around 400 members for better support.