How to Enable CH341 driver support in kernel for these devices- Motorola E3 power,Lenovo k6 power and Samsung galaxy core 2 duo?

Search This thread

Motoepower

Feb 15, 2017
Ok so basically I want to enable CH341 driver support for my old devices so I can use them for my 3d printer .I got Motorola E3 Power,Lenovo K6 power and Samsung galaxy core 2 duo. I have rooted all these devices but having hard time to connect to printer to run klipper using linux deploy. I heard like we have to enable CH341 driver support in device kernel So i have these devices source files.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Ok so basically I want to enable CH341 driver support for my old devices so I can use them for my 3d printer .I got Motorola E3 Power,Lenovo K6 power and Samsung galaxy core 2 duo. I have rooted all these devices but having hard time to connect to printer to run klipper using linux deploy. I heard like we have to enable CH341 driver support in device kernel So i have these devices source files.
Hello and good morning, @Motoepower

Welcome to XDA! I hope you'll alawys get the support your require.

However, prior to your next posting please read the guidances that are stuck on top of every forum like
and the others. I've moved your thread to Android Q&A.

Thanks for your cooperation!
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator