How to enable Facebook Dark Mode

Search This thread

Brava27

Sep 7, 2012
Toronto
Go to developer options, click "Force dark mode"
To enable Developer options, go to settings, about phone, software, tap build number 7 times.
You'll have Facebook nice and dark.

DoobyDroid

Mar 17, 2013
tenbury wells
And to enable messenger dark mode open messenger click on profile picture top left and then select toggle dark mode tab at the top ,
Without force dark mode in dev options [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

XuanTruong

Jun 28, 2009
Go to developer options, click "Force dark mode"
To enable Developer options, go to settings, about phone, software, tap build number 7 times.
You'll have Facebook nice and dark.
Yes.[emoji106]

Gửi từ SM-N986B của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

kkeith

Aug 30, 2010
And to enable messenger dark mode open messenger click on profile picture top left and then select toggle dark mode tab at the top ,
Without force dark mode in dev options [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Awesome, thanks man. Had no idea that was that was there

Sent from my SM-N986W using Tapatalk

Guyinlaca

Sep 13, 2010
Dark Facebook is on the way and being tested from what I read. If you want it now, download Facebook Lite, go to Settings, and turn Dark Mode on.

pre4speed

Apr 17, 2011
lancaster
Dark Facebook is on the way and being tested from what I read. If you want it now, download Facebook Lite, go to Settings, and turn Dark Mode on.
You don't get the same experience. If you say want to hide an ad halfway thru scrolling, it returns you to the top, and then the ad is still there. Adding photos option to an existing post gets hidden by the keyboard. Commenting on anything opens the entire post. Videod are clipped to max 10 seconds, but I've seen them clipped to 3. Clicking on the video shows the full length. I like the option in developer settings on Samsung vs having lite on my V60

Gavros7

Jul 27, 2011
Crete
I really need some help. When i log in to my Facebook app account it is white and there is no option of dark mode, BUT when i log in to my sister’s or my wife’s account is dark and also appears the option of dark mode in the settings. I can’t understand what’s wrong. My Note is in Dark Mode. Please anyone who knows tell me because it drives me crazy.

maverick1103

Jun 16, 2011
Kidderminster
I really need some help. When i log in to my Facebook app account it is white and there is no option of dark mode, BUT when i log in to my sister’s or my wife’s account is dark and also appears the option of dark mode in the settings. I can’t understand what’s wrong. My Note is in Dark Mode. Please anyone who knows tell me because it drives me crazy.

Mine is the same, I suspect it's because it's still not been fully pushed out yet as my desktop experience is the old layout.

Gavros7

Jul 27, 2011
Crete
I think so, I don't have evidence though just a feeling.

But the problem is that in every browser, mobile or desktop, my profile is in dark mode. Only in my Facebook app is in white mode. And as i wrote earlier any other account i have connect in my Facebook app in the very same Note 20 Ultra is in dark mode. I think something is wrong.

maverick1103

Jun 16, 2011
Kidderminster
But the problem is that in every browser, mobile or desktop, my profile is in dark mode. Only in my Facebook app is in white mode. And as i wrote earlier any other account i have connect in my Facebook app in the very same Note 20 Ultra is in dark mode. I think something is wrong.

Mine is the same, it's because we still have the classic Facebook which ends at the end of this month, see this article: https://www.alphr.com/how-to-enable-dark-mode-on-facebook/