How to enable VoLTE // VoWiFi Switch (without Root)

devsx

Sep 5, 2016
1: Go to the dialer and enter: *#800#
2: Select Enter
3: Go to Logkit
4: Swipe down to function switch
5: Tick VoLTE, VoWiFi switch
6: Reboot

That's a way if you don't want to root and install the voenabler magisk module.

Keep in mind, that will not enable VoLTE if you don't have the right NV-Settings, IMS apn configured, your carrier doesn't support VoLTE or your subscription is not provisioned for VoLTE.

FireMAN999

Sep 6, 2006

Keep in mind, that will not enable VoLTE if you don't have the right NV-Settings, IMS apn configured, your carrier doesn't support VoLTE or your subscription is not provisioned for VoLTE.
THANKS MATE YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER.
I am on 3 UK and have had VoLTE and VoWiFi working on my previous phones but the switches were not available to turn on with the OP6.
No matter what I tried I was unable to view these settings to turn them on.
Phoning 3 UK for help was a waste of a call.
Now both are working again.
THANKS.

js931

Jul 14, 2010
For me *#800# doesn't work. "unknow application"
You probably don't have the stock ROM. In some custom ROMs this app has been removed...

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I think that is only the first step in the process to enable it. This activates the buttons, but not the underlying function. You have to complete the whole process, including editing your EFS with some Qualcomm service technician tool.
There are instructions around from the developer Jamal on another forum.

white43

Jan 26, 2008
Dorset, UK

You probably don't have the stock ROM. In some custom ROMs this app has been removed...

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I think that is only the first step in the process to enable it. This activates the buttons, but not the underlying function. You have to complete the whole process, including editing your EFS with some Qualcomm service technician tool.
There are instructions around from the developer Jamal on another forum.

WORKS!!!! Dude you are a lifesaver!

This was so annoying as I'm on Three UK and due to some sort of *something* between Three and OP, you can't have the Wifi calling options. Even though Three support Wifi Calling.

So your procedure made the buttons 'appear'.

So I tested it - turned on Wifi Calling, put the phone into Airplane mode and turned on Wifi. Was successfully able to make a call!!!! :D:highfive:

Reactions: goRt

brmbjn

Mar 17, 2015
Bojonegoro

thank work fine

humzaahmed155

Dec 30, 2011
London
WORKS!!!! Dude you are a lifesaver!

This was so annoying as I'm on Three UK and due to some sort of *something* between Three and OP, you can't have the Wifi calling options. Even though Three support Wifi Calling.

So your procedure made the buttons 'appear'.

So I tested it - turned on Wifi Calling, put the phone into Airplane mode and turned on Wifi. Was successfully able to make a call!!!! :D:highfive:
See I've done the exact same thing as you, on the exact same network, but for some reason, now that I've enabled this my caller ID just stopped working

cheetah2k

May 27, 2008
Brisbane
Awesome!! worked for me on Vodafone Australia!:good::good::good::good::good::good:

aoprea

Nov 20, 2007
Iasi
why is so hard to understand ???
only this procedure with open the dialer: *#800# --> oneplus Logkit --> Function Switch --> enable VoLTE + VoWifi switch
it's not enough in some providers ... this only enable switch's without root

please continue with this steps described here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-5t/how-to/guide-volte-vowifi-german-carriers-t3817542

It does say VoLTE provisioned in *#*#4636#*#* after this procedure . My SIM card is VoLTE activated in a supported phone by DigiMobil Romania . But seems there's no luck for me.
I have OP6 with volte and wowifi enabled and working with this procedure on DigiMobil Romania

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalSir

matze19999

Dec 23, 2013
Near Donauwörth

this doenst work for german users, u have to modify a bit more to make it worked for them ^^