How to enter SIM unlock code in Verizon's Galaxy Note 20 Ultra?

Search This thread

rjohnstone

One issue you may run into is MagtiCom uses Band 3 for their primary LTE service and they recently added Band 20.
The Qualcomm version does not support Band 3, but does support Band 20 LTE service.
So you may run into LTE connection issues in areas without Band 20.

Reactions: zazabichi

zazabichi

Jul 18, 2008
Tbilisi
One issue you may run into is MagtiCom uses Band 3 for their primary LTE service and they recently added Band 20.
The Qualcomm version does not support Band 3, but does support Band 20 LTE service.
Thank you for your remark! It was absolutely Verizon's fault so I've send back the phone in the USA. Now I got another, fully working one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for your remark! It was absolutely Verizon's fault so I've send back the phone in the USA. Now I got another, fully working one.
    Hello, owner of a Note 20 Ultra from verizon, I've gone thru all this many times.
    1. Verizon Auto unlocks device from network after 60 day. Only time the put any re-lock on device is the financial lock for unpaid financing.
    2. Current carrier firmware does not support auto switching to new carrier SIM, must be flashed with correct CSC.
    3. We are waiting for samsung to push the ota out that unlocks auto switching feature.
    5. US Based samsung phones on US Cellular, Verizon and ATT do not have software unlock code support.

Hope this helps anyone else trying to use carrier sold device on another carrier.
    Thank you guys for your suggestions and help.
    The phone is already unlocked.

So it's all good now?