Afaik still no chance. What I did was Backup all userapps with Swift Backup, clean install A12, root, restore my apps & stuff. All together it took me about an hour to setup the phone like before.
I have written some lsposed modules (for my personal use), but ofc I can share them here:
You'll trigger knox and loose the waranty. Ok, what I would do is
That's how I do it always. I like TWRP, because of the possibility to do nandroid backups, lots of more things and you don't need to patch anything with Magisk.
- read the OP & read pages 20 + 21 of this Thread
- download the actual FW A12 with Frija or samfirm (don't patch it with Magisk if you use TWRP)
- download actual Magisk canary apk, TWRP + vbmeta tar
- download multidisabler-samsung-3.1
- flash the FW & TWRP with Odin - put TWRP + VBmeta tar in USERDATA. (reboot off!)
- Boot in TWRP (DON'T BOOT IN THE SYSTEM!) wipe data, decrypt it and flash the multidisabler.zip
- Install the Magisk app-debug.apk with TWRP (May be rename it to app-debug.zip if you have problems)
- Boot in the system, update Magisk (Canary update channel), install Zygisk + Zygisk list.
So have a good try
I have written 4 lsposed modules till now (for my personal use), but ofc I can share them here:
- Shows/enables camera shooting sound menu in settings
OneUI_4_Music_X_v1.0.0.apk (requires samsung stock home launcher and music apps)
- Changes samsung music widget (one row widget only) layout to show album art in full size
- Adds 7 audio waves animation styles to the widget background to choose from
See instruction video (OneUI_4_Music_X_HOW_TO.zip) to get it working (protect your ears \m/)
- Shows/enables phone call recording menu in settings
- Enables Secure Folder installation
Requirements: Samsung android 12 stock firmware and LSPosed.
Edit: Enjoy it!
umm i was on an earlier A12 build (G986BXXSCEUL7) going to a newer one (G986BXXSCEUL9) , and i already used CSC - i always default to a full clean flash
i can boot it with bootloader either locked or unlocked - all i was saying about locking it was that i went back and relocked it so i could start right from the top...
Outdated multidisabler script.
cheers @serajr , ill give it a go,