• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to factory reset p20 lite with unlocked bootloader

Search This thread

vladimird70

Aug 23, 2011
I have problems with my phone and made backup with hisuite and now I wont to do factory reset and restore data.
Factory reset from menu doensnt work also goint to recovery with ADB reboot recovey doesn't
It always get yelow warning that my device is unlocked anc cant be trusted and contine to boot normaly.

I tried alos to hold vol+ and power during bootup but no help

Please help

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
I have problems with my phone and made backup with hisuite and now I wont to do factory reset and restore data.
Factory reset from menu doensnt work also goint to recovery with ADB reboot recovey doesn't
It always get yelow warning that my device is unlocked anc cant be trusted and contine to boot normaly.

Please help
Are you sure you have Stock recovery on board? Not TWRP ?
Try this:
1/ turn off your phone , plug it to PC, press and hold Power and Volume Up por 10 sec, device will boot into e-Recovery > select Wipe data/factory reset
or
2/ dial *#*#2846579#*#* from the phone dialer, select Restore Factory.

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 ----------

On EMUI 9.1 you must turn off your phone, then press and hold Power and Vol.Up .

vladimird70

Aug 23, 2011
Are you sure you have Stock recovery on board? Not TWRP ?
Try this:
1/ turn off your phone , plug it to PC, press and hold Power and Volume Up por 10 sec, device will boot into e-Recovery > select Wipe data/factory reset
or
2/ dial *#*#2846579#*#* from the phone dialer, select Restore Factory.

---------- Post added at 09:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 ----------

On EMUI 9.1 you must turn off your phone, then press and hold Power and Vol.Up .

Thanks! I managed with your help