How to find HTC model/imei number?

Search This thread

sheaky

Dec 5, 2010
Hey guys
I found one HTC phone on the road with half broken LCD, the owner called on that number I told him LCD is broken if you want i can meet up and give back the phone, he said he dont want the phone and then blocked the sim card.
Now I just want to ask how do I find the model or imei number to get LCD changed so I can use it ?.
I tried searching Google but there is no information regarding this. The lcd is all black now. It can connect to a computer but there are no photos or any data.
I opened the back lid there are only some serial numbers.

Any info would be appreciated.
Regards

Reactions: victoriaviolet522
Jan 28, 2022
Alasks, USA
You can also find it from following steps

1. Drag down from the top of the screen with two fingers and tap the Settings icon.
  2. Scroll to and tap About.
  3. Tap Phone identity.
  4. The IMEI and Device serial number will be displayed. Note: You can also view your IMEI by entering *#06# from the keypad.
Hope it will help ou.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys
    I found one HTC phone on the road with half broken LCD, the owner called on that number I told him LCD is broken if you want i can meet up and give back the phone, he said he dont want the phone and then blocked the sim card.
    Now I just want to ask how do I find the model or imei number to get LCD changed so I can use it ?.
    I tried searching Google but there is no information regarding this. The lcd is all black now. It can connect to a computer but there are no photos or any data.
    I opened the back lid there are only some serial numbers.

Any info would be appreciated.
    Regards