sahara server fails message showing kindly sugest what to do nextHere are the few steps to follow (If you want your phone back)
1. Dead Phone (Soft brick / Hard Brick)
2. QPST (For flashing) https://androidmtk.com/download-qpst-flash-tool
3. Firmware file https://www.firmware27.net/2017/10/asus-zenfone-max-z010d-zc550kl-firmware.html
1. Install QPST
2. Download the firmware file and extract it (LINK)
3. Charge your phone for a while though it displays nothing on your screen
4. Open QFIL ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin)
Select Flat build in (Build Type)
Select PROGRAMMER File (available in your firmware folder)
Then , In the download portion,
Select “Load XML”
Then, select rawprogram0 and then patch0
Finally, you have done the basic steps
Now, Go to Device manager
For some persons, Qualcomm HS-USB loader (COM PORT) won’t appear.
To enable it, Just plug in your usb to your mobile and press “Power On “ for a while.
Then you can see the port in QFIL too.
Then press download…..