How to FIX: Download Not Completed On RealMe7 after Flashing stock rom

Search This thread

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
And still my current issue facing is my camera not working also the other sensors same as for the IMEI null but the Bluetooth and Wifi is working fine
Unfortunately, there is not a workaround other than all the resources I mentioned, and that those files are available, in all of these forums, search on the Realme 6 and 7 forums, I downloaded all from there. I solved all the issues less the IMEI, but with baseband working fine, so no problem, good signal and connection.

Senku

Sep 1, 2018
Unfortunately, there is not a workaround other than all the resources I mentioned, and that those files are available, in all of these forums, search on the Realme 6 and 7 forums, I downloaded all from there. I solved all the issues less the IMEI, but with baseband working fine, so no problem, good signal and connection.
can you please tell me how to get signals without iemi? i used xposed framework but the signals are not coming

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
can you please tell me how to get signals without iemi? i used xposed framework but the signals are not coming
IMEI/s are not specifically needed for SIM signal, it's just an identification to the mobile handset.
What you need is the baseband working.
Just for clarity, I sold my device many months ago, but, I recovered my baseband, flashing any custom ROM 2.0, based on the cross mt6785 development, just search for one.

Mark Yngell Kate

Jul 1, 2022
is there anyway for my camera to work again? i find it hard because as a senior high student i usually need my camera and also my baseband

Last edited:

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Hi thank you for this but what are the names of partitions for camera and fast charging file to be flashed exactly?
Flash the files provided, they're just 101 MBs. It worth, give it a try.
I came to the conclusion that, although, the files involved in the correct functioning of the camera, are the three cam_vpu files, also it's needed some other partitions, because of corruption.
Using mtck-client from GitHub, you can flash all the files at once, putting in the same directory, and using the command provided in the README.md file

kj7

Nov 26, 2022
Yes, I know, oppo_custom is a kind of Pandora box as other user said in a different thread, an oppo_custom from other device may solve (or not) a lot of issues like "Download not complete...", touch not working, Wi-Fi and signal lost, and more...

I flashed this oppo_custom in my RMX2151 to get out of "Download not complete…" so if it worked for me has to work for you too.
bro how did u flash it

kj7

Nov 26, 2022
bro my phone also realme 7. 1 year back i got an update after update it shows download not completed. i did every thing i can do . i flash with sp flash tool and more flash tool but it didnt work plz anybody help

Mark Yngell Kate

Jul 1, 2022
Flash the files provided, they're just 101 MBs. It worth, give it a try.
I came to the conclusion that, although, the files involved in the correct functioning of the camera, are the three cam_vpu files, also it's needed some other partitions, because of corruption.
Using mtck-client from GitHub, you can flash all the files at once, putting in the same directory, and using the command provided in the README.md file
Just done flashing this 3 cam vpu bin and persist bin but still my camera is not working whyyyyyyy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221126-155657_Camera Go.png
    Screenshot_20221126-155657_Camera Go.png
    45 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Just done flashing this 3 cam vpu bin and persist bin but still my camera is not working whyyyyyyy
Why camera Go? Use other extended version.

As I said to you previously, IT'S NOT A THING, to flash just those three files, it doesn't work this way, you may need to flash other partitions too, in order to have it working, there are other partitions involved though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bro is there available oppo custom img for realme 8 4g?
    I guess, I answered this previously, to be clear, probably, you won't find a specific oppo_custom image for your device, you should be trying with other versions for other phones, that can restore at least some functionalities.
    This oppo_custom you uploaded, is it from your device working, except by IMEI? I mean, it works the sensor, Wi-Fi, touch display? NVDATA and NVRAM contrarily what most users think, are not specific to a device, can be flashed from other device but same model, what it does is attempt (not always successfully) to return to the damaged device the ability to get access to its (blocked) IMEI but this way the IMEI from your device is not given to the device that flash your NVRAM/NVDATA image, in other words, your IMEI can't be "restored" in a different device this way.
    Yes, I got this "oppo_custom.img" from a device that is still running normally.
    Now I Am in TWRP Recovery, the mouse is not working with OTG connector. have you and driver for it ? to use mouse in TWRP recovery.........
    Not, drivers for this case are related to the PC, and this is useless at this point, the latest version from here worked for me to connect a mouse https://dl.twrp.me/RMX2001/

Anyway, in TWRP you can use some commands through your PC, format data, flash some zip, etc.

Also, to recover my touch screen I flashed this oppo_custom using mtkclient https://github.com/bkerler/mtkclient
    I will flash all these file but my phone camera and speaker didn't work. Hopefully these file work for other people
    Sorry if I say that but it's the reality, there's no way, just with a box or dongle, boy, I've been researching this for 4 months and it's the only thing that can save you
    Bro call and mobile data work after doing these steps