How to FIX: Download Not Completed On RealMe7 after Flashing stock rom

Search This thread

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
bro did u find any way
All it´s in this thread, you should flash an oppo_custom image, and in combination with a custom ROM 2.0 based on Android 12, you should recover the baseband. You may search for a ROM fron mt6785 Unified development. Then restoring some files, from the lot offered and uploaded in this thread, you may solve the camera issue. Not the same for IMEI, there is not an user-end way to recover it.

Reactions: @Ghanshyam_parmar

kj7

Nov 26, 2022
bro did u find any way
to fix baseband
so you mean I'll downgrade my device to android 11?
bro i will send u AP DP Base file
All it´s in this thread, you should flash an oppo_custom image, and in combination with a custom ROM 2.0 based on Android 12, you should recover the baseband. You may search for a ROM fron mt6785 Unified development. Then restoring some files, from the lot offered and uploaded in this thread, you may solve the camera issue. Not the same for IMEI, there is not an user-end way to recover it.
Pls explain the step one second shortly plssssss

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
@Mark Yngell Kate and @kj7
I found some lost backups, I uploaded, try these: Let me know, when it´s done.

to fix baseband

bro i will send u AP DP Base file

Pls explain the step one second shortly plssssss
There's no a complete and absolute guide. It's only all about sense, formatting the bad partitions, and try to restore them, either through a backup or a clean installation of a ROM, said that, you should try, by searching for a ROM from the unified RM6785 development, they are for all of Realme devices that have an MT processor with 6785, all of them can return the baseband issue, and some of them, with a specific combination files, the camera issue too.

If you found it hard to fix that, then take the effort to navigate, one by one, across all the pages in this thread, every insight can be useful and may do the difference, for you.

Reactions: Mark Yngell Kate

Mark Yngell Kate

Jul 1, 2022
@Mark Yngell Kate and @kj7
I found some lost backups, I uploaded, try these: Let me know, when it´s done.

There's no a complete and absolute guide. It's only all about sense, formatting the bad partitions, and try to restore them, either through a backup or a clean installation of a ROM, said that, you should try, by searching for a ROM from the unified RM6785 development, they are for all of Realme devices that have an MT processor with 6785, all of them can return the baseband issue, and some of them, with a specific combination files, the camera issue too.

If you found it hard to fix that, then take the effort to navigate, one by one, across all the pages in this thread, every insight can be useful and may do the difference, for you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17IXRLV80aui7PEtMMIBBn_uwjxvqieYs/view?usp=sharing what's this for?

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
hey the technicians say that my camera needs to be changed by part, I explained them that i lost partitions but it seems that they doesn't understand
Unfortunately, this is a common error within the technicians (along the world), they don't really know much about software, more than what is used on advanced tools.
may i ask on what is the rom you installed to fix your camera?
I can't remember exactly, I flashed a lot of ROMs, probably 15 (or more), because the source of some of them, may not come from the same place, they also use some Blobs from Realme 6 (and others), but having Nusantara worked fine. The main sites from where I downloaded were PlingOS and SourceForge.

Mark Yngell Kate

Jul 1, 2022
Unfortunately, this is a common error within the technicians (along the world), they don't really know much about software, more than what is used on advanced tools.

I can't remember exactly, I flashed a lot of ROMs, probably 15 (or more), because the source of some of them, may not come from the same place, they also use some Blobs from Realme 6 (and others), but having Nusantara worked fine. The main sites from where I downloaded were PlingOS and SourceForge.
im using nusantara android 12 right now but camera doesn't work

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
im using nusantara android 12 right now but camera doesn't work
Unfortunately, it's not such "Do that" and voilà.
Check that all the partitions can be mounted correctly, in TWRP.
Anyway, you can try other ROMs too, it's not the same for all.
Also, as I said to you, the cam_vpu images can depend on which other images are in your device right now, for this, check the next...
I flashed all the images, either through SP flash tool or mtk-client., take in account that some images are avoided by SP flash tool.
Also, there is an image that is not flashed, but I guess, you specially need, it's size in A11 is around 480 MB (I don't remember the name). Edit: it´s special_preload (not present in all ROMs)
As a base, I flashed too, some ROMs in ozip format, either through TWRP or Orange Fox, I noticed that sometimes, flashing through one instead of through another makes a difference.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This error show every flash
    i can provide you my device full backup realme 7 rmx2151 partitions if you want too
    Please give me steps thats you follow to go stoke recovery to Custom recovery .which are steps
    All is in this thread, you just have to read it carefully and thoughtfully, no hurry to not make mistakes.
    1.What do you mean by vbmeta blank?? ??
    2.Do you mean by "vbmeta.img" renamed to "vbmeta.blank"...with oppo_custom.img????
    3. Now I flash (2. Option) for that using mtk client tool just wait......................
    By renaming a file, you won't make essential changes, you'll find the blank vbmeta file inside the mtk-client zip, at GitHub site.
    All is in this thread, you just have to read it carefully and thoughtfully, no hurry to not make mistakes.

By renaming a file, you won't make essential changes, you'll find the blank vbmeta file inside the mtk-client zip, at GitHub site.
    Finally sir
    I have recover my realme 7 2151 by using mtk client tool
    I will share zip file for my (((🏠🏠 👨‍❤‍👨 💑))) of realme 7 all partition write all above partitions by mtk client.

Step 1 first you must off antivirus on your pc/ laptop for example quick heal etc

Step 2 extract above firmware zip file in your pc/laptop and also extract mtk client zip file in realme 7 extracted folder

Step 3 open with double click on UsbDk_1.0.22_x64.msi **

Step 4 open mtk client tool application by double click
    Then wait for opening app

Step 5 press all hardware botton I mean press all botton + & - volume boton and power botton. With pressing all hw attache your data cable to dead mobile now mtk detect your mobile b y showing "port detected" 2 time.

Step 6 now you see 4 to 5 options on mtk client tool on main upper bar like read partition, write partition, erase partition, and many other you only go to write partitions option and salect directory folder where are all realme 7 backup partition when you salect correct folder all partition will be automatically selected in mtk client tool ✅ Now you can click on write partition now your flashing start and wait.

Step 7 when flashing/writing completed go to erase partition option and salect only userdata (not all🙏)and erase it when erasing completed you can remove your device and normally boot up your device and enjoy you device successfully ready for your gaming ///other....etc ❤🎮🙂🌃

If you have other question

dm me on Instagram
    @its_mee_ghanubanna94

WhatsApp me
    +919351888109

✉️mail me on
    [email protected]
    My both sim cards not detect and no signal are coming please send me required partition for my realme 7 rmx2151 please... and how to fix both IMEI number ... 🙏🙏 please 💜💜💜💜
    Sorry mate, I thought you declare victory before time, the final purpose in this thread, probably is not as simple as unbrick that device, but it is bringing back baseband (signal) and IMEI to this device, so I recommend to read, the same as I stated previously, the whole thread, you´ll find a lot of back ups here, including mine and from other helpful members.
    Bro is there available oppo custom img for realme 8 4g?
    I guess, I answered this previously, to be clear, probably, you won't find a specific oppo_custom image for your device, you should be trying with other versions for other phones, that can restore at least some functionalities.
    This oppo_custom you uploaded, is it from your device working, except by IMEI? I mean, it works the sensor, Wi-Fi, touch display? NVDATA and NVRAM contrarily what most users think, are not specific to a device, can be flashed from other device but same model, what it does is attempt (not always successfully) to return to the damaged device the ability to get access to its (blocked) IMEI but this way the IMEI from your device is not given to the device that flash your NVRAM/NVDATA image, in other words, your IMEI can't be "restored" in a different device this way.
    Yes, I got this "oppo_custom.img" from a device that is still running normally.
    I will flash all these file but my phone camera and speaker didn't work. Hopefully these file work for other people
    tell the easy way to take backup .and how to do?
    How to take backup from spflashtool
    Give a guide thankyou.and flash that
    Nvcfg nvrambin protect 1 protect 2 .
    Teach to backup this first thankyou.
    To make a backup with SP Flash tool is more tricky, so you should use mtkclient instead, just download the zip from the link I posted, extract it, inside you will find a readme.md file, in this file you'll find the basic usage instructions.

You have to open a terminal command, preferably in the same folder where you unpacked the mtckclient-main zip, to back up some partition you can open the graphical interface for the app using python mtk_gui, connect your device power off and pressing the both volume buttons, and you'll see a column that says Read, choose the partitions you want to back up, then choose the directory where the files go in, the images will be backed up in bin format, just change it for img format when you'll go to restore them.
    To write/flash/restore a partition better use the terminal command using i.e python mtk w boot path-of-directory

After flashing as you say it shows after flashing C16
    Unfortunately this is normal, some builds re-lock bootloader while others not, to can reboot just press PWR button shortly.
    My both sim cards not detect and no signal are coming please send me required partition for my realme 7 rmx2151 please... and how to fix both IMEI number ... 🙏🙏 please 💜💜💜💜
    Sorry mate, I thought you declare victory before time, the final purpose in this thread, probably is not as simple as unbrick that device, but it is bringing back baseband (signal) and IMEI to this device, so I recommend to read, the same as I stated previously, the whole thread, you´ll find a lot of back ups here, including mine and from other helpful members.