How to FIX: Download Not Completed On RealMe7 after Flashing stock rom

Search This thread

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Over which ROM did you flashed this backup?
let me know if anyone able to fix imei please
It's funny, I flashed all the files from backup, I couldn't boot to OS, then I flashed RUI2-c16, and it asks for an account, but it doesn't accept the mine, the same I opened previously.

I tried many of the tools and as of now I couldn't fix IMEI issue, SNWriter; Maui Meta, Modem Meta. Other user fixed it using Edxposed from Magisk, but I still can't get it to work. If someone finds the solution, plz share here.

sagarstha32

Mar 5, 2022
Over which ROM did you flashed this backup?

It's funny, I flashed all the files from backup, I couldn't boot to OS, then I flashed RUI2-c16, and it asks for an account, but it doesn't accept the mine, the same I opened previously.

I tried many of the tools and as of now I couldn't fix IMEI issue, SNWriter; Maui Meta, Modem Meta. Other user fixed it using Edxposed from Magisk, but I still can't get it to work. If someone finds the solution, plz share he

sagarstha32

Mar 5, 2022
I couldn't find any app that can extract nvram.bin so I don't think it is possible for me I am still working on it 😁 you couldn't boot to os may be you have wrong version of super.img I prefer you to flash full ROM using sp flash tool and you are good to go

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
I couldn't find any app that can extract nvram.bin so I don't think it is possible for me I am still working on it 😁 you couldn't boot to os may be you have wrong version of super.img I prefer you to flash full ROM using sp flash tool and you are good to go
I'll try other versions, I can boot, but some partition rewritten seems to trigger this false positive security, it stops at the account step.

You can follow the path from NVDATA directory, there you'll find some files related to IMEI, not sure what exactly have to be edited, but in case you find out, you should edit it and put the file back on that directory. While in TWRP or PBR you can mount this partition and go there, as per the NVRAM partition I couldn't mount it till now, but I'm pretty sure that also can be achieved, we'd need one from a working device to compare both.

Edit: I flashed back my files and as the baseband is working again, it allows me to completely boot. I'll try the backup one file per one to see which can fix the camera issue.

Last edited:

sagarstha32

Mar 5, 2022
I'll try other versions, I can boot, but some partition rewritten seems to trigger this false positive security, it stops at the account step.

You can follow the path from NVDATA directory, there you'll find some files related to IMEI, not sure what exactly have to be edited, but in case you find out, you should edit it and put the file back on that directory. While in TWRP or PBR you can mount this partition and go there, as per the NVRAM partition I couldn't mount it till now, but I'm pretty sure that also can be achieved, we'd need one from a working device to compare both.

Edit: I flashed back my files and as the baseband is working again, it allows me to completely boot. I'll try the backup one file per one to see which can fix the camera

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
I will give my phone to repair centre for IMEI I am tired of this now 😁
I'm using another device as a daily driver, so I'm not in a hurry. I wonder how easily I fixed in a RN9, but can't remember how exactly, I guess sent it through commands to DIAG mode (not usual for MediaTek devices) and then using some tool.

You'd need to put the device in meta mode, from there you should use Modem Meta tool.
Recently now that I sorted out all the various issues after it bricked (Wi-Fi, touch panel, baseband, camera, OS not starting, etc.) I'm ready to focus on the IMEI issue.

I flashed one by one the files (flashing all at once didn't work) trying to fix my last issue (apart from the IMEI), the camera, and it worked, many thanks for that

For future reference, the files to repair some things were:
- Oppo_custom: Download not complete, Wi-Fi, touch not working.
- Audio_dsp: It seems obvious: audio.
- My_custom: (I flashed previously persist, may be or not) Camera not opening at all.

By the way, do you have the same? just one IMEI showing?
imei-1.jpg

Last edited:

sagarstha32

Mar 5, 2022
I'm using another device as a daily driver, so I'm not in a hurry. I wonder how easily I fixed in a RN9, but can't remember how exactly, I guess sent it through commands to DIAG mode (not usual for MediaTek devices) and then using some tool.

You'd need to put the device in meta mode, from there you should use Modem Meta tool.
Recently now that I sorted out all the various issues after it bricked (Wi-Fi, touch panel, baseband, camera, OS not starting, etc.) I'm ready to focus on the IMEI issue.

I flashed one by one the files (flashing all at once didn't work) trying to fix my last issue (apart from the IMEI), the camera, and it worked, many thanks for that

- My_custom: (I flashed previously persist, may be or not) Camera not opening at all.
So we keep trying on IMEI too ??

By the way, do you have the same? just one IMEI showing?
View attachment 5554269

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220307-052556_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220307-052556_Settings.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 42

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Your one IMEI working?? 😲😲 But how
Not, in a stock ROM it appears just one, but tapping on it, it does nothing, anyway checking with codes, both IMEI are gone for now.
On a custom ROM I have the same picture as yours, it appears two, but none of them is working right now.
I will keep trying to figure it out.

I guess the way is trying to put device in meta mode and then trying some tool.

sagarstha32

Mar 5, 2022
Not, in a stock ROM it appears just one, but tapping on it, it does nothing, anyway checking with codes, both IMEI are gone for now.
On a custom ROM I have the same picture as yours, it appears two, but none of them is working right now.
I will keep trying to figure it out.

I guess the way is trying to put device in meta mode and then trying some tool.
I can put my device to meta mode but my PC doesn't recognize it even after installing all the drivers 🥲

sagarstha32

Mar 5, 2022
I manage to do this through edxposed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220307-140925_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220307-140925_Settings.png
    123.9 KB · Views: 37

sagarstha32

Mar 5, 2022
Over which ROM did you get EdXposed to work, and which modules you used? I couldn't get it to work. It seems it's fixed, try dialing *#06# and also see if rebooting they're still there.
It pixel pixel experience plus how ever sim isn't working

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220307-223426_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220307-223426_Settings.png
    138.3 KB · Views: 35

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
It pixel pixel experience plus how ever sim isn't working
Not clear, you have to fix first the baseband error, tell me what says in baseband section, when you fix the baseband, then you are able to make calls and enable mobile data within other things, only after to fix baseband then you could fix the IMEI issue. Tell me if you can fix the baseband error.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bro is there available oppo custom img for realme 8 4g?
    I guess, I answered this previously, to be clear, probably, you won't find a specific oppo_custom image for your device, you should be trying with other versions for other phones, that can restore at least some functionalities.
    This oppo_custom you uploaded, is it from your device working, except by IMEI? I mean, it works the sensor, Wi-Fi, touch display? NVDATA and NVRAM contrarily what most users think, are not specific to a device, can be flashed from other device but same model, what it does is attempt (not always successfully) to return to the damaged device the ability to get access to its (blocked) IMEI but this way the IMEI from your device is not given to the device that flash your NVRAM/NVDATA image, in other words, your IMEI can't be "restored" in a different device this way.
    Yes, I got this "oppo_custom.img" from a device that is still running normally.
    Now I Am in TWRP Recovery, the mouse is not working with OTG connector. have you and driver for it ? to use mouse in TWRP recovery.........
    Not, drivers for this case are related to the PC, and this is useless at this point, the latest version from here worked for me to connect a mouse https://dl.twrp.me/RMX2001/

Anyway, in TWRP you can use some commands through your PC, format data, flash some zip, etc.

Also, to recover my touch screen I flashed this oppo_custom using mtkclient https://github.com/bkerler/mtkclient
    I will flash all these file but my phone camera and speaker didn't work. Hopefully these file work for other people
    Sorry if I say that but it's the reality, there's no way, just with a box or dongle, boy, I've been researching this for 4 months and it's the only thing that can save you
    Bro call and mobile data work after doing these steps