Question How To Fix IMEI on Poco X3 Pro?

Search This thread

DADER

May 22, 2008
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Greetings,
Due to some unfair regulations where I live in where any outsider phone has to be regulated by spending huge amount on it (around 250$) to use it without time limit on the carriers. Could anyone point me on the direction to the method of writing new IMEI's to the phone? I have 2 paperweight phones that I could use to keep the phone running on the network without that limit.
*Any risk of bricking the phone of doing so ?
*If done properly? would it get affected by future updates? would it still get future updates if the process is done ?
As anyone is getting older , I lost the interest of rooting bootloader unlocking and such things so it is preferred if there is a way of doing so without those steps ...
Any help is much appreciated :)

Last edited:

gsser

• Dec 22, 2012
    Eskisehir
    OnePlus 5T
    Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
    Greetings,
    Due to some unfair regulations where I live in where any outsider phone has to be regulated by spending huge amount on it (around 250$) to use it without time limit on the carriers. Could anyone point me on the direction to the method of writing new IMEI's to the phone? I have 2 paperweight phones that I could use to keep the phone running on the network without that limit.
    *If done properly? would it get affected by future updates? would it still get future updates if the process is done ?
    As anyone is getting older , I lost the interest of rooting bootloader unlocking and such things so it is preferred if there is a way of doing so without those steps ...
    That is illegal...

This is why people say it under "imei repair". You dont need to change imei. You need to repair your lost imei ;D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Greetings,
      That is illegal...

This is why people say it under "imei repair". You dont need to change imei. You need to repair your lost imei ;D
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone