How to fix the current no audio during calls issue

Search This thread

fachadick

Jul 3, 2010
Northern NJ
fachadick.wordpress.com
Ive seen a lot of workarounds for this, but this is the only one that seems to work universally without breaking anything else. I also haven't seen it mentioned here yet (surprisingly). Requires root.

Go to play store and install Disable Service

Launch it and locate the listing for Google Play Services

Disable checkinservice ONLY

Reboot

Edit - apparently this fix has been posted here already. Ah well, I couldn't find it, so maybe it will help others too.

Last edited:

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Ive seen a lot of workarounds for this, but this is the only one that seems to work universally without breaking anything else. I also haven't seen it mentioned here yet (surprisingly). Requires root.

Go to play store and install Disable Service

Launch it and locate the listing for Google Play Services

Disable checkinservice ONLY

Reboot

Thanks

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=57482131&postcount=10
http://xdaforums.com/htc-one/help/m7-mute-calls-please-help-t2921985/post57479222#post57479222

fachadick

Jul 3, 2010
Northern NJ
fachadick.wordpress.com

sonicdivx

Sep 4, 2007
That did not work for me. I am running Viper Rom 7.01 with baseband 1.01.20.0904_2 on a M7. Any other thoughts.

Thanks

sonicdivx

Sep 4, 2007
Cool will retry. thx

[EDIT] well things work when you uncheck the service under Google Play Services and NOT Service Framework. DOH!!!!

Last edited:

Michiel0211

Apr 6, 2009
Deil
Anyone else noticed that disabling the checkin service is creating a wakelock? Have seen multiple threads on it on the Nexus 4 board and am experiencing this myself. It fixes the calling but prevents CPU sleep.

Lethal_1

Aug 9, 2010
Brisbane
I've been looking everywhere for a fix, came across this, tried it, not working !!
I'm here in Brisbane / Australia .. Have a HTC One M7 .. Yes, still using it .. Phone dials, but can't hear the dialing ringtone.? :confused:

Both The HTC One M7 & the Receiver ( mobile or land line) can't hear each other, yet it is connected.? .. Seriously need help please!

Phone is rooted, unlocked, running AICP 7.1.2 , Magisk v13.3 .. Nothing fancy, it's my partners phone .. Can't make phone calls, Help!!

Zikos_htc

Aug 9, 2017
Hello guys, i'd really appreciate any help to my problem. I have an htc one m7 for 3 years now and since 2 days ago there was no problem, but all of a sudden i can't make outgoing calls, the moment i press the call "button" the call ends, my provider signal is ok and i am not in airplane mode, others can call me just fine and the sound is normal. I searched the forum but couldn't find anyone with the same problem. I rooted the phone about 2 months ago, and since then i 've tested many roms (tryed to find a stable one), the moment the call problem occurred i was using InsertCoin 7.1.3, i tryed some tricks that i found on google but nothing is working. Now i am running the stock one i had backed up when i first rooted the device, but still have the same problem. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts