• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to fix various bootloop issues on realme x2 pro:

Search This thread

Dcoldburn

Feb 6, 2021
Okay , i have to admit, this device is **** for doing basically anything related to custom roms and installation flashes.
Note: I am just a noob, as i got to know what rooting and all this stuff is only like a week ago. So please correct me if i am wrong. All the stuff i post here will be things i did to Get out a bootloop. I'll try and update this thread if i can, but no guarantees cuz honestly i don't know what i am doing half the time lmao.
Anyways hopefully somebody else confirms this stuff:
Also i used LineageOs 17.1, NikGapps signed and magisk 21.4, i had NEVER had problems with twrp and fasboot itself, only problems with GETTING to TWRP and fastboot. if fastboot or recovery is damaged then idk what to do, because it never happened to me
These occured for me when i downloading wrong firmware/ wrong gapps and once when I tried to update gpu drivers, but it just soft bricked my phone:
Okay enough chat, here is the stuff i did to fix a softbrick:

Step 1: if you are stuck on a pure black screen you have to do is hold power and vol up until the realme logo comes back on. Although this is the toughest part to resolve as it didn't work for me consistently. (i tried only power for a minite, then power + vol down, then power + vol up and then suddenly on one power + vol up it started working and put me onto the realme logo).

Step 2: if you are now on the frozen realme logo ur basically chilling. (But also note: when i was trying randomn stuff on the frozen logo, i once felt two or three vibrations and then i went back to the pure black screen. )
Hold Power + Vol up until you feel a vibration and the second u do, keep power+ vol up held and also start holding vol down.
Step 3: thats basically it. U should on fastboot.

if anyone wants to correct me, because there is a chance that i am totally wrong, please do so. I just posted stuff that works for me because i know i can't be the only one who enocuntered this.
if this helped fix your phone please let me know.
Also note that i dont take resposibility for making things worse because i am only speaking empirically. I tried like 10 things, some of them workd and i posted them here. I dont know much about rooting and development yet so please dont hate me if i made things worse.

Reactions: the_prodigal_coder

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay , i have to admit, this device is **** for doing basically anything related to custom roms and installation flashes.
    Note: I am just a noob, as i got to know what rooting and all this stuff is only like a week ago. So please correct me if i am wrong. All the stuff i post here will be things i did to Get out a bootloop. I'll try and update this thread if i can, but no guarantees cuz honestly i don't know what i am doing half the time lmao.
    Anyways hopefully somebody else confirms this stuff:
    Also i used LineageOs 17.1, NikGapps signed and magisk 21.4, i had NEVER had problems with twrp and fasboot itself, only problems with GETTING to TWRP and fastboot. if fastboot or recovery is damaged then idk what to do, because it never happened to me
    These occured for me when i downloading wrong firmware/ wrong gapps and once when I tried to update gpu drivers, but it just soft bricked my phone:
    Okay enough chat, here is the stuff i did to fix a softbrick:

Step 1: if you are stuck on a pure black screen you have to do is hold power and vol up until the realme logo comes back on. Although this is the toughest part to resolve as it didn't work for me consistently. (i tried only power for a minite, then power + vol down, then power + vol up and then suddenly on one power + vol up it started working and put me onto the realme logo).

Step 2: if you are now on the frozen realme logo ur basically chilling. (But also note: when i was trying randomn stuff on the frozen logo, i once felt two or three vibrations and then i went back to the pure black screen. )
    Hold Power + Vol up until you feel a vibration and the second u do, keep power+ vol up held and also start holding vol down.
    Step 3: thats basically it. U should on fastboot.

if anyone wants to correct me, because there is a chance that i am totally wrong, please do so. I just posted stuff that works for me because i know i can't be the only one who enocuntered this.
    if this helped fix your phone please let me know.
    Also note that i dont take resposibility for making things worse because i am only speaking empirically. I tried like 10 things, some of them workd and i posted them here. I dont know much about rooting and development yet so please dont hate me if i made things worse.