How To Guide How to flash A pixel experience GSI for Samsung A52s [UPDATED]

Search This thread

oli231

Apr 26, 2021
Poland
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
How to flash PE+ GSi
1. Unlock Bootloader (LINK) how to
2. Download TWRP from LINK And Disabled VBMETA LINK Thanks To @BlackMesa123 for disabled VBMETA
3. flash TWRP
4. Turn phone into Recovery
5. Format DATA partition
6. download PE+ any version, i recommend PE 13.0 LINK Thanks to @ponces for Best GSI
7. Flash Gsi using TWRP, Install zip install img and select GSI image.
8 flash GSI via TWRP flash flash SYSTEM
VOLLA, you have PE+

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220619-200806_Konfiguracja Androida.png
    Screenshot_20220619-200806_Konfiguracja Androida.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,425
  • Screenshot_20220619-200740_Android Setup.png
    Screenshot_20220619-200740_Android Setup.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,394
  • Screenshot_20220619-201111_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20220619-201111_Pixel Launcher.png
    514.8 KB · Views: 1,351
  • Screenshot_20220619-200729_Pixel Setup.png
    Screenshot_20220619-200729_Pixel Setup.png
    131.2 KB · Views: 1,409
Last edited:

oli231

Apr 26, 2021
Poland
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Well, it's fine your did flash Pixel Experience rom on your A52S, but I don't understand what is your contribution in the development and the building of this ROM ???? ^^

If it's a work done by someone else then this thread should not be treated as "Development" but at the best as "How To Guide" since you brought more materials since your first announcement. Naming the dev or the modder would also be welcome...
Ah yes, sorry, now i'm changing

screen

Ok but again what this recovery stands for and why it is needed to flash it ?

Then you said : "Step 2. download TWRP APP"
so where do we get this TWRP compatible with A52S 5G (A528B) ??? ^^

I guess there is a misunderstanding somewhere...
If I understand OP correctly, the TWRP app can also flash other images. He uses the TWRP-app as an alternative to flashify or TWRP/CWM/recovery to flash a modded recovery(.img) which enables fastboot.

Badger50

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Thread cleaned!!

For the love of Pete one and all! Is it too much to ask for a little respect and tolerance from and towards each other?
While we always enjoy spirited debate, I still, even after 11 years on XDA, don't understand why discussions must resort to rudeness and name calling when disagreements occur.

So Please, as a simple request, I am asking you all to please keep disagreements relegated to PM's, or take the fight to FB, IG or wherever, so you can impugn each other as much as you want
since this rudeness and disrespect will not be tolerated on XDA as XDA Rule 2.3 clearly states.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, and expected, as per the Forum Rules. It's just that simple my friends.

-Regards: Badger50
Senior Moderator

Tutorial how to flash PixelExperience
Step 1. Root your phone
Step 2. download TWRP APP
Step 3. flash recovery via TWRP
Step 4. download Pixel Experience
Step 5. Flash using Fastboot, command fastboot flash system system.img
Step 6. Go back to recovery and wipe data
Step 7. reboot to system and volla, you have Custom ROM
when was TWRP made for this phone and has anyone tested it if it works?

Reactions: srslye

screen

For what I understand this TWRP is simply an application from which you could flash another custom bootloader but it can't be use as a stand alone TWRP you can't flash with PC Odin and you can't boot on it to do backup and restore of the whole android system or flash another custom rom. ^^
I think he meant TWRP app where he said TWRP, the app discussed earlier. Currently there's no twrp or other recoveries (besides the one that OP says to flash which supposedly is a modded version of stock recovery that would enable fastboot on this device (going by the posts in this thread, I'm holding off unlocking BL and tripping Knox untill there's actually things available to flash))

Reactions: srslye and mori321

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread cleaned!!

For the love of Pete one and all! Is it too much to ask for a little respect and tolerance from and towards each other?
    While we always enjoy spirited debate, I still, even after 11 years on XDA, don't understand why discussions must resort to rudeness and name calling when disagreements occur.

So Please, as a simple request, I am asking you all to please keep disagreements relegated to PM's, or take the fight to FB, IG or wherever, so you can impugn each other as much as you want
    since this rudeness and disrespect will not be tolerated on XDA as XDA Rule 2.3 clearly states.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated, and expected, as per the Forum Rules. It's just that simple my friends.

-Regards: Badger50
    Senior Moderator
    How to flash PE+ GSi
    1. Unlock Bootloader (LINK) how to
    2. Download TWRP from LINK And Disabled VBMETA LINK Thanks To @BlackMesa123 for disabled VBMETA
    3. flash TWRP
    4. Turn phone into Recovery
    5. Format DATA partition
    6. download PE+ any version, i recommend PE 13.0 LINK Thanks to @ponces for Best GSI
    7. Flash Gsi using TWRP, Install zip install img and select GSI image.
    8 flash GSI via TWRP flash flash SYSTEM
    VOLLA, you have PE+
    (besides the one that OP says to flash which supposedly is a modded version of stock recovery that would enable fastboot on this device
    That's correct! This is moddeed version of stock recovery with enabled FASTBOOT
    For what I understand this TWRP is simply an application from which you could flash another custom bootloader but it can't be use as a stand alone TWRP you can't flash with PC Odin and you can't boot on it to do backup and restore of the whole android system or flash another custom rom. ^^
    I think he meant TWRP app where he said TWRP, the app discussed earlier. Currently there's no twrp or other recoveries (besides the one that OP says to flash which supposedly is a modded version of stock recovery that would enable fastboot on this device (going by the posts in this thread, I'm holding off unlocking BL and tripping Knox untill there's actually things available to flash))