• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[HOW-TO] Flash AOSP Android 10 GSI on Realme X2 Pro CN Global IN

Search This thread

natedogg20050

Aug 19, 2009
Roms i tested which work and which dont:
Miui 11 Android 9 GSI AB Boots with a Fix but Blackscreen after it
Color OS 7 Boots but touch wont Work.
LineageOS GSI Android 10 works fine using the B Version
AOSP Android 10 GSI Works Fine using AB Stable
CrAndroid 10 Bootloop.

Support Thread for Lineage OS GSI
https://forum.xda-developers.com/pr...lopment/gsi-lineageos-17-0-gsi-archs-t4004673

AOSP Android 10
https://forum.xda-developers.com/pr...velopment/aosp-10-0-quack-phh-treble-t3992559

If you want Roms / Support and Fixes for our Device Better Check This Out
https://forum.xda-developers.com/project-treble

ospeto

Feb 28, 2017
The 90hz Display works and the battery time is much better as on color os

Gesendet von meinem Phh-Treble with GApps mit Tapatalk

Bluetooth not also working with my earphone. And no face unlock either. Phone app always come up notification with this device is not supported. Other than that this pixel gsi is pretty stable and usable. Where can I find china stock rom ozip file. And how to install magisk on this rom? Thanks you so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: natedogg20050

natedogg20050

Aug 19, 2009
Reactions: devansh8

thesaint255

Sep 19, 2013
Just wanted to add, since I've flashed this rom, I noticed that its most likely not running at 90Hz, then I've downloaded HW info and it confirmed it, its running at 60Hz

EdgardoSchiffer

Oct 15, 2013
OnePlus 9
I've tried 3 ROMs, the method to install is the same from the main thread (gapps install might be tricky, but it's possible):

- Havoc 3.1: lot of customization, animations are quite buggy, but nothing to worry
- Pixel Experience, latest: pretty stable and nice Pixel look
- AOSP, latest: stable, but feels quite simple compared to other 2

And finally I returned to ColorOS, these are my reasons:
- No FP (I could live with this if it were the only issue)
- Bluetooth audio does not work
- 90HZ refresh rate
- Safety Net

Also, just to be clear, there is no face unlock with Google smart Lock since the release of android 10, so if you want to use any GSI rom, at this moment you gotta live with pattern or password

natedogg20050

Aug 19, 2009
I've tried 3 ROMs, the method to install is the same from the main thread (gapps install might be tricky, but it's possible):

- Havoc 3.1: lot of customization, animations are quite buggy, but nothing to worry

- 90HZ refresh rate
- Safety Net

Also, just to be clear, there is no face unlock with Google smart Lock since the release of android 10, so if you want to use any GSI rom, at this moment you gotta live with pattern or password

- Pixel Experience i am using that rom right now its amazing , i also did a bug report for the FP Issue i hope they can fix it some how

Reactions: devansh8 and almmpt

ospeto

Feb 28, 2017

Can't get to work Bluetooth with above guide. I can't remove file from vendor partition even with magisk root. It says read only protected and remounting vendor as rw also doesnt work.I try other steps but BT audio still not working. It connected to my earphone but sounds still coming from speaker. I'll try pixel experience ROM later. I have to download ARM64 - AB version right.It has Gapp already included there right? And for refresh rate I think it is adjusting between 60 and 90 like pixel 4. Not so sure though.

Last edited:

ospeto

Feb 28, 2017
I did mess around with Bluetooth and the Phone wont Play any audio yet, i gonna See later If Somebody posted a Tutorial on Telegramm

And yes its the ab Version

That would be great. Hope it get fixed soon. Can u please give me link for telegram group? thanks u so much for your help so far.

deepindaass

Jan 21, 2020

- 90HZ refresh rate
- Safety Net

what do you mean with 90 hz ? is it not working on AOSP ?

thank you very much for sharing your experience with different roms ! :):good:

Top Liked Posts