• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[HOW-TO] Flash AOSP Android 10 GSI on Realme X2 Pro CN Global IN

Search This thread

natedogg20050

Aug 19, 2009
Reactions: ospeto and devansh8

tinanh333

Jan 22, 2020
I have a CN x2 pro, so that mean if i follow your tutorial, my phone will become a global. Can i flash my CN x2 pro with file ozip ColorOs dowloaded from EU or India if i want? And my CN will become IN or EU phone? Thank you :eek:

Last edited:

ospeto

Feb 28, 2017
I talked to the one plus devs and they say that the 90hz fix might work on our phones top

The Trouble is there is no devs for our Phone its Like nobody gives a damn about the realme

I think there is a developer with crowdfunded realme x 2 pro. Someone said there is custom rom on the way. Maybe he could help if we ask him.

By the way how to flash havoc 3.1 with gapp? I can't get it boot and stuck at havoc logo. I tried with
Bitgapp and flamegapp. Opengapp give me error 20.

natedogg20050

Aug 19, 2009
I think there is a developer with crowdfunded realme x 2 pro. Someone said there is custom rom on the way. Maybe he could help if we ask him.

By the way how to flash havoc 3.1 with gapp? I can't get it boot and stuck at havoc logo. I tried with
Bitgapp and flamegapp. Opengapp give me error 20.

I didnt try that Rom yet because i am on PixelE Rom

What is the Name of the DEV with the crowdfunded realme X2 pro

Reactions: devansh8

ospeto

Feb 28, 2017
I didnt try that Rom yet because i am on PixelE Rom

What is the Name of the DEV with the crowdfunded realme X2 pro

I dont know his name but jerry08 said that on official twrp post's page 22.

I also stuck with pixel rom too, but i want to try havoc for it customizations and always on display.
Btw for bluetooth headset problem ,some people said it works before phh's 204 roms and reported to phh on telegram. So i think it'll get fixed soon.

Reactions: natedogg20050

ospeto

Feb 28, 2017
But OP says...ANOTHER THING:
THIS Rom will Turn Your CN DEVICE into a Fully Global Device , Hello Google Etc works just fine.

It means the custom rom is fully global but it is not color os global version. And i recommend pixel experience rom over the one in op.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Where is the Stock ozip

I need it too. I only found fastboot rom for cn version. But i am afraid my device would brick if i mess up something. So i havent test it yet. The one who tested havoc rom said he went back to color os. Maybe he would know how to find stock ozip.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

I've tried 3 ROMs, the method to install is the same from the main thread (gapps install might be tricky, but it's possible):

- Havoc 3.1: lot of customization, animations are quite buggy, but nothing to worry
- Pixel Experience, latest: pretty stable and nice Pixel look
- AOSP, latest: stable, but feels quite simple compared to other 2

And finally I returned to ColorOS, these are my reasons:
- No FP (I could live with this if it were the only issue)
- Bluetooth audio does not work
- 90HZ refresh rate
- Safety Net

Also, just to be clear, there is no face unlock with Google smart Lock since the release of android 10, so if you want to use any GSI rom, at this moment you gotta live with pattern or password

Hello i tried to flash havoc but am stucking at boot logo only. How did u get it work.

And how u go back to color os? Does fastbook method fully work?

Reactions: sulite

exadeci

Jul 21, 2010
Sydney
Where is the Stock ozip

It means the custom rom is fully global but it is not color os global version. And i recommend pixel experience rom over the one in op.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I need it too. I only found fastboot rom for cn version. But i am afraid my device would brick if i mess up something. So i havent test it yet. The one who tested havoc rom said he went back to color os. Maybe he would know how to find stock ozip.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Hello i tried to flash havoc but am stucking at boot logo only. How did u get it work.

And how u go back to color os? Does fastbook method fully work?

The stock ozip are on their website:
https://www.realme.com/support/software-update

And for the stock EU (get the CN one first if you have a CN phone because it most likely fail):
https://www.realme.com/eu/support/software-update

Reactions: ospeto

j-yoon

Jan 23, 2020
I have a significant problem with this rom.
There occurs a sudden reboot again and again when I turn on 'auto rotate' configuration.
When I turns it off, it's ok, but some applications like 'perfect viewer' and 'nplayer' make the system freezed.
It seems there are some error with rotation (screen orientation).
Below is the log when the system freezing occured.

2020-01-22 12:19:02.925 1339-4169/system_process I/ActivityManager: Killing 11382:com.newin.nplayer.pro/u0a150 (adj -10000): error during init
2020-01-22 12:19:02.942 1339-1426/system_process I/ActivityManager: Start proc 11409:com.newin.nplayer.pro/u0a150 for activity {com.newin.nplayer.pro/com.newin.nplayer.activities.SplashActivity}
2020-01-22 12:19:02.950 1339-4169/system_process E/ActivityManager: Exception thrown launching activities in ProcessRecord{a745e60 11409:com.newin.nplayer.pro/u0a150}
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=4; index=4
at com.android.server.wm.DisplayPolicy.getNavigationBarHeight(DisplayPolicy.java:2835)
at com.android.server.wm.DisplayPolicy.getNonDecorDisplayHeight(DisplayPolicy.java:2870)
at com.android.server.wm.DisplayContent.updateDisplayAndOrientation(DisplayContent.java:1603)
at com.android.server.wm.DisplayContent.computeScreenConfiguration(DisplayContent.java:1674)
at com.android.server.wm.DisplayContent.updateOrientationFromAppTokens(DisplayContent.java:1302)
at com.android.server.wm.RootActivityContainer.ensureVisibilityAndConfig(RootActivityContainer.java:648)
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityStackSupervisor.realStartActivityLocked(ActivityStackSupervisor.java:748)
at com.android.server.wm.RootActivityContainer.attachApplication(RootActivityContainer.java:783)
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityTaskManagerService$LocalService.attachApplication(ActivityTaskManagerService.java:6869)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.attachApplicationLocked(ActivityManagerService.java:5103)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.attachApplication(ActivityManagerService.java:5180)
at android.app.IActivityManager$Stub.onTransact(IActivityManager.java:2003)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.onTransact(ActivityManagerService.java:2741)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Binder.java:1021)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:994)

Have any idea with this?

ospeto

Feb 28, 2017
I have a significant problem with this rom.
There occurs a sudden reboot again and again when I turn on 'auto rotate' configuration.
When I turns it off, it's ok, but some applications like 'perfect viewer' and 'nplayer' make the system freezed.
It seems there are some error with rotation (screen orientation).
Below is the log when the system freezing occured.

2020-01-22 12:19:02.925 1339-4169/system_process I/ActivityManager: Killing 11382:com.newin.nplayer.pro/u0a150 (adj -10000): error during init
2020-01-22 12:19:02.942 1339-1426/system_process I/ActivityManager: Start proc 11409:com.newin.nplayer.pro/u0a150 for activity {com.newin.nplayer.pro/com.newin.nplayer.activities.SplashActivity}
2020-01-22 12:19:02.950 1339-4169/system_process E/ActivityManager: Exception thrown launching activities in ProcessRecord{a745e60 11409:com.newin.nplayer.pro/u0a150}
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: length=4; index=4
at com.android.server.wm.DisplayPolicy.getNavigationBarHeight(DisplayPolicy.java:2835)
at com.android.server.wm.DisplayPolicy.getNonDecorDisplayHeight(DisplayPolicy.java:2870)
at com.android.server.wm.DisplayContent.updateDisplayAndOrientation(DisplayContent.java:1603)
at com.android.server.wm.DisplayContent.computeScreenConfiguration(DisplayContent.java:1674)
at com.android.server.wm.DisplayContent.updateOrientationFromAppTokens(DisplayContent.java:1302)
at com.android.server.wm.RootActivityContainer.ensureVisibilityAndConfig(RootActivityContainer.java:648)
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityStackSupervisor.realStartActivityLocked(ActivityStackSupervisor.java:748)
at com.android.server.wm.RootActivityContainer.attachApplication(RootActivityContainer.java:783)
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityTaskManagerService$LocalService.attachApplication(ActivityTaskManagerService.java:6869)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.attachApplicationLocked(ActivityManagerService.java:5103)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.attachApplication(ActivityManagerService.java:5180)
at android.app.IActivityManager$Stub.onTransact(IActivityManager.java:2003)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.onTransact(ActivityManagerService.java:2741)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Binder.java:1021)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:994)

Have any idea with this?

Just use android Q gestures , there will be a button when u rotate the phone. U won't need autorotation.

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

The stock ozip are on their website:
https://www.realme.com/support/software-update

And for the stock EU (get the CN one first if you have a CN phone because it most likely fail):
https://www.realme.com/eu/support/software-update

I get ozip now thanks to u but i am not sure how to flash it. Format + wipe everything and flashing ozpi via twrp. Then flashing vbmeta image from jerry's guide should work right? I am now on pixel experience ROM.

exadeci

Jul 21, 2010
Sydney
Just use android Q gestures , there will be a button when u rotate the phone. U won't need autorotation.

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

I get ozip now thanks to u but i am not sure how to flash it. Format + wipe everything and flashing ozpi via twrp. Then flashing vbmeta image from jerry's guide should work right? I am now on pixel experience ROM.

Yeah that should work, do a Data Format (or whatever the name is) the one where they ask you to type yes otherwise you get a bootloop.

Reactions: ospeto

Top Liked Posts