[HOW-TO] Flash AOSP Android 10 GSI on Realme X2 Pro CN Global IN

Search This thread

oneplusfive

Jul 25, 2017
Hi guys, I need help...

After carefully following every step, I flashed the GSI file to System in TWRP and after wiping data it is going to boot screen and rebooting after 5 seconds.
Did I miss a step? Thank you.

oneplusfive

Jul 25, 2017
Dont wipe the data , just format.

Sorry I did exactly that, do you need to format System as well?
I would appreciate it if someone could revise the tutorial and make the steps more clear.

My device keeps rebooting at the Realme logo, I have downloaded CN RMX1931_11.A.15 ozip firmware but to restore the firmware to stock, do you fastboot flash or flash it from TWRP?

I can still access fastboot and TWRP. Do you format data right after flashing GSI or before flashing? And "vbmeta.img", is it flashed after flashing GSI? Flash vbmeta from TWRP?

Also, is it required to enable TWRP modification or keep it read only? Sorry for the confusion

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:

manjunathsdm

Jan 29, 2011
I am in same boat..bootloop i tried what is mentioned in the post..flashed stock ozip

I am in same boat..bootloop i tried what is mentioned in the post..flashed stock ozip and in coloros now. Let me know if you find correct steps to install GSI..also vbeta.img flash says unknown command..

nazagan

Jun 27, 2014
Niort
Phh release its v214 GSI where fingerprint sensor work (N.B. ; issues : automatic brightness does not work, need testing for VoLTE)

Require Pie vendor/firmware COS 6.1 :

AOSP GSI V214 with GAPPS for our device : https://github.com/phhusson/treble_...nload/v214/system-quack-arm64-ab-gapps.img.xz
AOSP GSI V214 without GAPPS for our device : https://github.com/phhusson/treble_...oad/v214/system-quack-arm64-ab-vanilla.img.xz

Permissiver not needed (at least for me, flash it in case it does not boot), still need vbmeta verity disabled.
Flash this magisk to get magisk on GSIs : (attached)

Attachments

• Magisk-v20.3-phh.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 22
  • MagiskManager-v7.5.1.apk
    2 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:

EdgardoSchiffer

Oct 15, 2013
Phh release its v214 GSI where fingerprint sensor work (N.B. ; issues : automatic brightness does not work, need testing for VoLTE)

AOSP GSI V214 with GAPPS for our device : https://github.com/phhusson/treble_...nload/v214/system-quack-arm64-ab-gapps.img.xz
AOSP GSI V214 without GAPPS for our device : https://github.com/phhusson/treble_...oad/v214/system-quack-arm64-ab-vanilla.img.xz

Permissiver not needed (at least for me, flash it in case it does not boot), still need vbmeta verity disabled.
Thanks for the information.
Do you know if Bluetooth works in calls?

exadeci

Jul 21, 2010
Sydney
Yes I think you are right - will have to format again.

Do you know what is the difference in Formatting before you flash the system.img vs formatting after flashing the system.img?

I prefer to do it after but it shouldn't make a difference.

Thanks for the information.
Do you know if Bluetooth works in calls?

Calls got broken in a recent build but if you remove /vendor/overlay/BluetoothResCommon.apk when on TWRP bluetooth for music.

Actually I just changed the fingprint of my phone to pixel 2 in the build prop and Bluetooth calls work.

Last edited:

EdgardoSchiffer

Oct 15, 2013
I prefer to do it after but it shouldn't make a difference.

Calls got broken in a recent build but if you remove /vendor/overlay/BluetoothResCommon.apk when on TWRP bluetooth for music.

Actually I just changed the fingprint of my phone to pixel 2 in the build prop and Bluetooth calls work.

Thanks, i already tried removing the file and it worked. Which property of build prop did you changed?

Qbus2002

Jul 14, 2016

Hi, just installed the ROM. Question, am I the only one that doesn't get the microphone on headset working (wired)?

Also does anyone have the original reales camera app? Or do I need to reflash stock for myself just to get the app?

alwaystong

Jan 21, 2012
my bluetooth speaker can connected but no sound ? How to do that ? I'm the new.

Actually it still worked after I removed it so not 100% sure it's related but try:
Code:
ro.build.fingerprint=google/flame/flame:10/QQ2A.200305.003/6156912:user/release-keys__2020-03-05

Everything ok but some problem;

Bluetooth form speaker handset ;
Work for calling but not work for media audio, do you have any idea ?

Last edited:

IIABODEII

Oct 11, 2010
Boot into Fastboot Mode and Flash This Empty VBMETA File
1. fastboot --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img (Attached the vbmeta)
2. Boot to recovery, mount vendor partition.
3. Adb Push fstab.qcom as follows

./adb push fstab.qcom /vendor/etc/

(I've attached mine for those who just want to adb push Thanks to @datty for the Fix)

can someone explain this in details? is #1 a command? if it is, its not giving me correct results.

what about number 3? what should i do exactly?

the tutorial is very confusing

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone