Question How to flash Chinese rom on realme gt neo 2 to get realme dialer

Search This thread

Batti90

Nov 26, 2021
Does anyone have any information about flashing the ROM on the NEO 2? I am wanting to remove the Chinese ROM as it won't allow me to use android Auto or google messages App.

If you can provide help with information about unlocking the bootloader that would be appreciated.

Regards,
M

ObsidianMaximus

Jan 19, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F1
Realme GT Neo 2
Does anyone have any information about flashing the ROM on the NEO 2? I am wanting to remove the Chinese ROM as it won't allow me to use android Auto or google messages App.

If you can provide help with information about unlocking the bootloader that would be appreciated.

Regards,
M
Install this deep test apk and first check if you can atleast unlock your bl or not.

Attachments

• DeepTesting_realme-release_20210426_newID_signed(1).apk
    4.3 MB · Views: 150

Fentadroid

Jan 23, 2014
Turin
then wont work for you, only chinese devices.
Is it so difficult to unlock bootloader of Realme phones for European/USA/Global users? I'm planning to buy a realme phone and I am really interested in what the GT2 Pro coud be... but Rooting is essential to me, i Don't want to install different rom, just unlock the bootloader and install Magisk. But it seems Realme phones are not the right choice for this........

ObsidianMaximus

Jan 19, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F1
Realme GT Neo 2
Is it so difficult to unlock bootloader of Realme phones for European/USA/Global users? I'm planning to buy a realme phone and I am really interested in what the GT2 Pro coud be... but Rooting is essential to me, i Don't want to install different rom, just unlock the bootloader and install Magisk. But it seems Realme phones are not the right choice for this........
As of now, there is no update on it for global users.

Also, does realme sell in the U.S?

hicham007

Dec 30, 2021
how Can update flash the Indian or global version of the update
Screenshot_2021-12-30-22-26-31-36_341863684efb323a7ec188c6aa7460f3.jpg

Top Liked Posts